• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hit to the groin area after lebron stepped over him which may be upgraded to a flagrant 1. That's the only reason he would get suspended

Lebron knocked him down and walked over him. Draymond tried to get up while Lebron was walking over him. He shouldn't get that upgraded. If anything, Lebron should get a flagrant for instigating the whole thing.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron knocked him down and walked over him. Draymond tried to get up while Lebron was walking over him. He shouldn't get that upgraded. If anything, Lebron should get a flagrant for instigating the whole thing.
Totally agree. LeBron initiated the contact. IMO, Draymond was trying to get back onto his feet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron seemed a bit stressed.
Maybe Draymond was attempting to give him a :wank:?

Perhaps he should have waited until the next timeout.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep seeing "If Draymond is suspended that proves the league wants to extend the series because this is nothing compared to other things he's done".

No. Lets get this straight. If Draymond gets suspended it will be because they upgrade the foul to a flagrant 1. Which would result in an automatic suspension because of the other 6 points worth of flagrant fouling Draymond has committed in these playoffs. It would be the ACCUMULATION of what he's done. It would be more about the other incidents than this one.

IF he's suspended it will be for achieving 7 points of flagrant fouls... not for swiping at LeBrons nuts as he was getting stepped over.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is coming from a person that's getting a tad agitated with Draymond....but with that said, if they suspend him, then they are a joke. I don't even see the need to even upgrade that to a flagrant foul. It could MAYBE be upgraded to a tech, but even then I think its a bad call to do that. Secondly, if Draymond goes, then Lebron goes too. He threw Green to the ground, HE escalated the situation by stepping over green, and he got in green's face after something that Green said(not over the swipe). Also, let's not forget that Lebron threw Curry to the ground in frustration as well. If they're gonna upgrade a freakin hamstring swipe to a flagrant foul, then Lebron has to go as well under those circumstances(even though there's no chance of that happening).

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but a mass shooting occurred overnight in Orlando, FL. 50 dead and another 53 hospitalized.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but a mass shooting occurred overnight in Orlando, FL. 50 dead and another 53 hospitalized.

50 dead? I thought it was 20 dead and 40+ hospitalized

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is coming from a person that's getting a tad agitated with Draymond....but with that said, if they suspend him, then they are a joke. I don't even see the need to even upgrade that to a flagrant foul. It could MAYBE be upgraded to a tech, but even then I think its a bad call to do that. Secondly, if Draymond goes, then Lebron goes too. He threw Green to the ground, HE escalated the situation by stepping over green, and he got in green's face after something that Green said(not over the swipe). Also, let's not forget that Lebron threw Curry to the ground in frustration as well. If they're gonna upgrade a freakin hamstring swipe to a flagrant foul, then Lebron has to go as well under those circumstances(even though there's no chance of that happening).

You do realize the only reason Draymond would be suspended is because he's been a jerk these playoffs and committed a ridiculous amount of flagrant fouls right? If they give Lebron a flagrant 1, nothing happens because it would be his first flagrant of the playoffs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep seeing "If Draymond is suspended that proves the league wants to extend the series because this is nothing compared to other things he's done".

No. Lets get this straight. If Draymond gets suspended it will be because they upgrade the foul to a flagrant 1. Which would result in an automatic suspension because of the other 6 points worth of flagrant fouling Draymond has committed in these playoffs. It would be the ACCUMULATION of what he's done. It would be more about the other incidents than this one.

IF he's suspended it will be for achieving 7 points of flagrant fouls... not for swiping at LeBrons nuts as he was getting stepped over.

I'm sure the league would like every series to go as long as possible.
That being said, 'they' aren't instructing refs to make it happen.

As far as this situation, there is no reason that whatever decision to be made, hasn't been made.
It's ridiculous.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To suspend him now would be pathetic, given he should have been suspended for the kick earlier. I didn't see anything that should be upgraded this time, he was just trying to get up while Lebron stepped over him, trying to show him up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap! At a gay dance club, no less. Rumors of Islamic terrorist leanings, but no evidence to confirm that yet.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To suspend him now would be pathetic, given he should have been suspended for the kick earlier. I didn't see anything that should be upgraded this time, he was just trying to get up while Lebron stepped over him, trying to show him up.

LOL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap! At a gay dance club, no less. Rumors of Islamic terrorist leanings, but no evidence to confirm that yet.

They wouldn't be using the word terrorist, if they weren't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.