• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrorism doesn't mean he has to be islamic. Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist too.

Very true, but his name and background details have already been made public.

From TMZ:

He's an American citizen and he has family that are not -- his parents are Afghan. Authorities say he was a terrorist and was targeting gays. They say in addition to terrorism this is a hate crime.

Authorities also believe he is part of the radical Islam movement, although they do not know if it was an organized attack or if he was a lone wolf. Authorities also believe Mateen specifically targeted a gay club.

Mateen's father told NBC News, "This has nothing to do with religion." He says his son became angry after seeing 2 men kissing a few months ago in Miami, and he speculates that could have triggered his decision to kill.

Law enforcement says Mateen was well prepared, with an assault weapon, a handgun and 2 suspicious devices.

The NYPD tells TMZ, Mateen has no association with the department, and that the shirts he was photographed in were unofficial garments that could be purchased at any store.

50 people were murdered and another 53 injured inside Pulse nightclub in Orlando. It's the biggest slaughter at the hands of a gunman in American history.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's DEFINITELY a hate crime. I'm thinking lone wolf though...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.
When you're wrong, you're wrong.
Congrats to Dan Gilbert for finally bringing that championship parade back The Land.

"The Lake Erie Monsters capped off a dominant AHL post-season with a Calder Cup championship on Saturday, thanks to a thrilling 1-0 overtime win over the Hershey Bears.

Oliver Bjorkstrand scored on a scramble in front with two seconds remaining in the first overtime period to lift the Monsters to a series sweep of the Bears. Lake Erie, AHL affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, finished the playoffs with an overall record of 15-2."

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lebron opts out this summer & signs somewhere other than Cleveland, how big will the meltdown be in that city this time around?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lebron opts out this summer & signs somewhere other than Cleveland, how big will the meltdown be in that city this time around?

When that doesn't happen how many people will actually acknowledge being wrong about it?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When that doesn't happen how many people will actually acknowledge being wrong about it?

Pretty confident that people who are/were wrong, will be around to acknowledge it.

#exceptWiggy

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but a mass shooting occurred overnight in Orlando, FL. 50 dead and another 53 hospitalized.

Saw that. It's been a pretty surreal morning for me checking facebook to see if friends marked themselves as safe as I used to live in the area for 6 years. Although I don't have many friends that are gay so that narrows it down a bit. Just sad.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty confident that people who are/were wrong, will be around to acknowledge it.

#exceptWiggy
You will. The regulars will.

I give you and trojan and bk and TLF and shaqdaddy and all those guys the leash to talk as much shit about LeBron as you want.

Its just annoying when as soon as things go south for LeBron all the posters from all the other subs start suddenly showing up with their "Can't wait to see the metldown when LeBron leaves" comments and then they dissappear back into the night.

Happened last year. None of them were around when LeBron and Love opted in/signed.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The news events of the last couple days have helped to remind me that all of this is just a game.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answering a questing with a question. Tell me more.
I was implying that my opinion is that LeBron isn't going anywhere and that you won't be around this sub when that happens.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lebron opts out this summer

Same thing was said during last years Finals. Sure sounds like ya got some inside info nobody else on SportsHoopla has about what he'll do. I'm not saying he won't opt, nobody on this site knows for sure. Sounds like you've guaranteed it though.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A truck as pulled over in West LA and a man was arrested. The truck contained explosives and the man was dressed in camo.

Wow. America is under attack.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.
When you're wrong, you're wrong.
Congrats to Dan Gilbert for finally bringing that championship parade back The Land.

"The Lake Erie Monsters capped off a dominant AHL post-season with a Calder Cup championship on Saturday, thanks to a thrilling 1-0 overtime win over the Hershey Bears.

Oliver Bjorkstrand scored on a scramble in front with two seconds remaining in the first overtime period to lift the Monsters to a series sweep of the Bears. Lake Erie, AHL affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, finished the playoffs with an overall record of 15-2."

THERE ya go, Cleveland. that should make you feel better...:heh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will. The regulars will.

I give you and trojan and bk and TLF and shaqdaddy and all those guys the leash to talk as much shit about LeBron as you want.

Its just annoying when as soon as things go south for LeBron all the posters from all the other subs start suddenly showing up with their "Can't wait to see the metldown when LeBron leaves" comments and then they dissappear back into the night.

Happened last year. None of them were around when LeBron and Love opted in/signed.

For the record, I don't think he's leaving.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A truck as pulled over in West LA and a man was arrested. The truck contained explosives and the man was dressed in camo.

Wow. America is under attack.

Looks like it's an ISIS thing.....crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.