• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna do what I did yesterday.......watch sports and drink. Monday will be here soon enough.

If the zombies show up overnight......fuck work.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing was said during last years Finals. Sure sounds like ya got some inside info nobody else on SportsHoopla has about what he'll do. I'm not saying he won't opt, nobody on this site knows for sure. Sounds like you've guaranteed it though.

He'll opt out....no doubt.
That doesn't mean he's leaving.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, THAT'S all about money...

That's his dilemma.
In theory, he could opt out and take token pay next year so the Cavs could add talent.
A championship in Cleveland would be worth more then the 20M or whatever salary he'd forego.

Thing is, he said he wouldn't do that, and the players union would crucify him if he did.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his dilemma.
In theory, he could opt out and take token pay next year so the Cavs could add talent.
A championship in Cleveland would be worth more then the 20M or whatever salary he'd forego.

Thing is, he said he wouldn't do that, and the players union would crucify him if he did.

Problem is lebron wants to get paid AND win a championship. He also won't move to the West because he has a bigger chance of making the Finals in the East

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll opt out....no doubt.
That doesn't mean he's leaving.

This is what I was responding to. Comment # 5909: "When LeBron opts out this summer & signs somewhere other than Cleveland."

I shouldn't have cut D_M's comment short like that. My bad.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I was responding to. Comment # 5909: "When LeBron opts out this summer & signs somewhere other than Cleveland."

I shouldn't have cut D_M's comment short like that. My bad.

Are we looking at the same # 5909?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is lebron wants to get paid AND win a championship. He also won't move to the West because he has a bigger chance of making the Finals in the East

That was his vision, but it is now blurred.
That roster isn't good enough to win, and they have no cap space to add.

The summer will really get interesting there.
James has no seasons left in his body to just waste.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly right. Which has been one of by biggest arguments with wiggy. But according to him he's still in his prime and has plenty of healthy years ahead of him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right. Which has been one of by biggest arguments with wiggy. But according to him he's still in his prime and has plenty of healthy years ahead of him.

The same Wiggy who claims Tristan>Whiteside?
The same Wiggy who said James never has played with a better, deeper, better coached roster then what the Cavs have now?

The same Wiggy who is afraid to now take his medicine?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10:

agreed! physically AND chronologically he's definitely at the point of no return. starting over again from the ground up is simply not workable. time's NOT on his side there...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude's gonna be 32 later this year. if ANYONE here thinks LeClown is playing into his 40's as a top producer I have beachfront property in Arizona to sell them...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude's gonna be 32 later this year. if ANYONE here thinks LeClown is playing into his 40's as a top producer I have beachfront property in Arizona to sell them...

It not even the age of 32.
Look at the games/minutes played numbers.
While making 6 Finals in a row is a phenomenal accomplishment, it has to take its toll on the body.

I do know the one thing James has going for him is that he does put in the work to keep his body as right and ready as one possibly can.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These power players fall off in their 30s. LeBron already has. He isn't the defender he was in 2012 with the Heat shutting down DRose in the ECF..making that guy shoot 11% while he guarded him. He can't summon that at will anymore. Put him on Curry or Klay an entire game, I guarantee they shoot better than 11%. Look at his jumper. He was a 58% FG for a season in Miami... He will never be that guy again. That's the cruelty of aging. Cleveland fans are beginning to realize a harsh truth about LeBron. LeBron is an all time great, but he gave his best prime years to Miami. Obviously, I would take LeBron back in Miami next season. But if he does the one year opt out and then a max deal with Cleveland next offseason, you guys can have that. You can pay 38 year old LeBron 45 million a season. That's where this is headed Cleveland fans.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These power players fall off in their 30s. LeBron already has. He isn't the defender he was in 2012 with the Heat shutting down DRose in the ECF..making that guy shoot 11% while he guarded him. He can't summon that at will anymore. Put him on Curry or Klay an entire game, I guarantee they shoot better than 11%. Look at his jumper. He was a 58% FG for a season in Miami... He will never be that guy again. That's the cruelty of aging. Cleveland fans are beginning to realize a harsh truth about LeBron. LeBron is an all time great, but he gave his best prime years to Miami. Obviously, I would take LeBron back in Miami next season. But if he does the one year opt out and then a max deal with Cleveland next offseason, you guys can have that. You can pay 38 year old LeBron 45 million a season. That's where this is headed Cleveland fans.

No, that's the problem, they're not

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of horse shit. The league obviously wants the cavs to have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.