• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ,he's just one huge dick , no balls there.

How confident are you that Rica wins? Saw that you took them. Those Brits fucked me over. And I took the USA but not too confident about them.

Mecca, check out his SportsHoopla wad. Richest man on SportsHoopla currently. If you could "cash out" he would have and we'd be partying at darken's.....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how eeryone keeps blaming lebron but he just keeps losing to better teams the last 3 years or so

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing happened over the Green/Adams incident......nothing will happen over this.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How confident are you that Rica wins? Saw that you took them. Those Brits fucked me over. And I took the USA but not too confident about them.

Mecca, check out his SportsHoopla wad. Richest man on SportsHoopla currently. If you could "cash out" he would have and we'd be partying at darken's.....
No reason on soccer ,I just bet who might pay off better. Soon hoping to be broke again and do the climb back up.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is nothing happens.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean burning jerseys again?

He's not going anywhere now, and if/when/by the time he does leave, people won't care that much.

I get the initial excitement of it all, because I've lived it, but smart Cavs fans will know that if James signs a super max a year from now, it will be a killer a few years down the road.
A championship in between makes it worth it, for sure, but at this point does anyone actually think its going to happen?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing happened over the Green/Adams incident......nothing will happen over this.
But something did happen. They upgraded it to a flagrant foul.

If they did that here it would result in an automatic suspension because of the number of flagrants green has committed in the playoffs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OKC/Golden State series was much better in my opinion.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling we'll see the NBA intervene and suspend Draymond Green in order to extend the series. They are desperate for a game 7.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC is a better team than the Cavs, but both have stars who disappear when the game is on the line (James and Durant)

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone said going into the playoffs the WCF was the real Finals. We just thought it'd be Warriors-Spurs. So it was Ws OKC, still the 'real Finals'

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"What's going to change that's going to make LeBron's Cavs team the favorites going forward? Unless the league eliminates the 3-point line, nothing.

It'll take some otherworldly creativity to reconstruct this Cavs team to look any different in the years to come. The roster, which allegedly was handpicked by LeBron, is already the highest paid in the NBA, and despite the salary cap jumping from $70 million to $92 million next year, the big contracts given out by the team in recent years mean that the Cavs almost certainly will be paying luxury tax next year. LeBron taking a significant pay cut wouldn't even be a factor. Unless he can convince a star to come to Cleveland for the mid-level exception —€” worth less than $4 million —€” there's little to no chance the Cavs can sign an impact player this summer.

The Cavs might even lose a key player, Matthew Dellavedova, who is a restricted free agent this summer and is likely to receive a sizable offer sheet, either from teams who want to land him or franchises looking to engage in some gamesmanship.

Cleveland's best chance to land an impact player would have to come via trade, but what value could the Cavs possibly get for expendable players Kevin Love or Iman Shumpert at this point? Whatever that value is, it isn't fair.

Oh, and the NBA Draft? Well, the Cavs own only one first-round pick in the next three years.

This is the Cavs team LeBron has to work with going forward, for better or for worse. Is this team good enough to win a title without cosmic intervention? (The positive kind of cosmic intervention that has unfairly eluded Cleveland for half a century now...)

And as more teams around the NBA move to the Warriors' way of play, the impediments to LeBron winning a title increase. The Warriors having a down year doesn't open up that window again."

From Fox.

Pretty much a better written version of what 'we've ' been saying all year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great points and another reason why it's tough to figure out how to build that Cav's team... Love definitely would be a better fit somewhere else... He could go to the Lakers, I think he could do well there but he's just not a good fit for this team.. He definitely hasn't adjust to his role very well... It's almost like he's lost a little bit of an edge since he's come here...

Yeah, now that Kobe's retired. :lol:

If Luke brings the offense that most think he will, Love would be a good fit with the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Lue should do with Love what Kerr asked of Iggy...come off the bench. It probably would make a huge difference for Cleveland.

Probably not a bad idea. It would give some offensive punch to the Cavs 2nd unit.

Reactions: LAD

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the best player in the world is supposed to win titles despite not having the best team. You know, because all the elite all time greats never had help. Jordan, Magic and Kareem never played with anybody as good as Kyrie and Love.

Oh, by the way, Wilt was 2-5 in Finals also. He kept losing to Russell because Russell had better teammates.

And in case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic in the first paragraph.
You're right Magic and Kareem played with Nixon, Worthy, Wilkes and Cooper, to name a few. Kyrie and Love aren't half the player, of the ones I just mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.