• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between this Cavs team and Heat title teams are smart veteran guys off the bench like Ray Allen and Shane Battier. I don't see that here. However, I said it late in the season that I loved the Channing Frye pick up, he was actually really good as it gives you a stretch 4 which is hard to come by.

I'm still of the mindset to go ahead and trade Love to try and get two quality players. I'd also include Shumpert in the mix because that $10 mil per contract is not worth it.
Good comment. Maybe the Cavs should try to trade Love, but let's remember that LeBron is not getting any younger. IMO, James has only 3/4 years of good basketball left in him.

Reactions: LAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
You mean you missed my drunken stupor?

Which is a great lead in for me... I apologize to those I was a jerk to last night... Not my style on these boards... I let the alcohol do the talking for me in that 10 minute window...

see? now THAT takes some balls. you just got MY respect...as much as that means from a stranger on a sports message board...:suds:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a LeBron fan sort of sucks.

6 straight seasons that go all the way to the end is pretty cool but oh the disappointment. So much disappointment.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6 straight seasons that go all the way to the end is pretty cool but oh the disappointment. So much disappointment.

been a Chiefs fan since 1967. trust me, I know what it's like to be a long-suffering fan...

will STILL never switch a team, though...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic Johnson with the Thank You Captain Obvious tweet:

Just waiting for him to say that the Warriors scoring more points than the Cavs should give them the victory. And to think, this guy is considered an analyst.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy was super excited when they got Love......he said he fit their offense to a T.

Wiggy has said a lot of things for nearly two years now that has been pointed out as flat wrong these last couple of weeks. Hence why he's not even here.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll gladly take you back as a Heat fan. Those were some good days, gordon.

#recruitinghasbegun!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been a Chiefs fan since 1967. trust me, I know what it's like to be a long-suffering fan...

will STILL never switch a team, though...

At least your team looks like it has a pulse. Although, I think Alex Smith can only get you so far as it looks like the Chiefs hit their ceiling. Dolphins will forever be a mediocre franchise with Ross as the owner and Tannebaum running the franchise. le sigh....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Putting in all that mileage sucks. At least he's got at least 2 titles in those 6 years. Can't count him out yet, especially if Draymond is out for Game 5.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy has said a lot of things for nearly two years now that has been pointed out as flat wrong these last couple of weeks. Hence why he's not even here.

Trust me.......I know.

As do @mick7-1961, @LAD and @Mecca (and some others). We were all on Fan Nation together and unfortunately I'm part of the reason he found his way here. He saw me post on a sports blog website I write for and he followed us here. And for this......I apologize.

He will show up eventually with some super lame excuse on his absence.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just waiting for him to say that the Warriors scoring more points than the Cavs should give them the victory. And to think, this guy is considered an analyst.

Its like listening to Troy Aikman call a football game.

"That turnover really hurts the Raiders here. Not only do they lose possession of the football, but now they have to go on defense too."

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy like, Iguadala would be great on the Cav's but he has a great gig w/ the Warriors... Lebron is such a hybred, you're right, it's tough to figure out what kind of team to put around him...

In Miami, he had Wade... A smart player that took smart shots and played great defense... Kyrie could be come that kind of playmaker but he's made too many boneheaded mistakes for him to be on the same wave length as Wade... Problem is, Kyrie doesn't like to pass the ball much for a PG...

He needs a down low presence... They have too many big men (Frye, Love) that like to just plant themselves out at the 3 point line... Doing that, doesn't exploit mismatches very well... Dirk in the day could, but Dirk would also post up and exploit those mismatches very well... Love just likes to shoot and get dominated down low it seems... I hadn't realized how soft he was until he came to Cleveland...

Lebron is a SF that takes on the roll as the PG too much which kind of sku's things a bit on offense and makes it tough... Lebron is a not a scorer... Never has... He's just been labeled that way... Yeah, he can score but he's not as good as people think at creating his own shots like he use to, which is why he settles for the 3 a bit more than usual... Also, when he makes a move down in the post, it's almost like he's looking to pass instead of finishing at the rim...

Tough to say what they need... Tristan Thompson is a solid PF imo... Althought I don't care for him much, they need a rebounder and shot blocker down low, not necessarily a scorer... Wonder what Dwight Howard would look like in that role...

They need depth players, players that can score at the SG and SF positions... They don't have that right now... If they did, they'd be able to sit Lebron a few more minutes a game...

But yeah, they need to shake it up...

Funny...I said Howard might be a option too.

Send Love and Shump to Houston in a sign and trade.

D'Antoni would be ecstatic.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was great. This Warriors team is pretty good, huh?

I thought that was a good game. When it came down to crunch time the Warriors made plays on both ends of the court... like they have all season long.

I realize I'm probably the only one here that believes this... but the series is not over.

I hope they win at least one more game.

After all the " If they were healthy the Series would have been different talk", they can't get beat worse than last year.

I know a loss is a loss, be it in 5,6 or 7.

But. losing in 5 would be devastating.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You honestly think the cavs can win three in a row against GS? Two of them being in San Francisco?

Can. But, won't.....

They are done.

But, do you really expect Gordon to admit that?

Dudes a hardcore Lebron fan.

For him, it's not over til it's over.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Howard in Cleveland might help even things up. He can get out and run in a high tempo game and he could give the Cavs a serious option at center if they slow the game down and go halfcourt. Bogut is good defensively but Howard is more athletic than Bogut. I like that trade and Love would give Trigger Mike the big man he covets.

He'd probably go ahead and start him at C. :pound:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny...I said Howard might be a option too.

Send Love and Shump to Houston in a sign and trade.

D'Antoni would be ecstatic.

That actually may work. Problem with that though, is that you can't have Howard and TT on the floor at the same time. Sure, the rebounding would be there, but that paint is clogged and I'd be curious to how you'd make an offense work.

Status
Not open for further replies.