• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why I always find it funny when people start talking about a sweep after a team hold serve at home in the first 2 games. Teams play differently when they're in front of their fans

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all Cavs.....

So far!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why I always find it funny when people start talking about a sweep after a team hold serve at home in the first 2 games. Teams play differently when they're in front of their fans
Um, they did more than just hold serve at home....

What was it the largest 2 game margin in Finals history or sumtin like dat?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if THIS'LL bring Wiggy outta hiding...?

It if does, it will:

1. Reaffirm what a coward he really is.

2. Won't last for long. Warriors are capable of winning a road game. Cavs aren't.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of reminds me of when the thunder got in those early crazy runs against the Warriors. Start of the 2nd is big

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, they did more than just hold serve at home....

What was it the largest 2 game margin in Finals history or sumtin like dat?

It doesn't matter if they won both games by 50 PPG, all they did is do what they were supposed to do which is win their 2 home games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and read. I've explained it to you more than once. Others have explained it to you more than once. Links were even provided. At this point, you are either incapable of understanding or you too dug in and don't want to admit you're wrong.

Either way, discussing this with you is a waste of time.

You claim that links about LeBron orchestrating the Love trade prove you right. In the same breath, you also claim that the filler players don't matter, it is only the key players who do (Love and Irving). My point is that LeBron had the least amount of influence over the most important player (Irving), and the Love trade was an either or scenario. Love was the best player available, not somebody handpicked. Yes LeBron wanted Love instead of Wiggins, but if LeBron could have orchestrated a trade for one of his boys like Melo instead, you best believe he would have.

You fail to answer my question every time and all you say is that Irving and Love are younger versions of Wade and Bosh. Interestingly, the only things Wade and Irving have in common are that they are both guards and have both played with LeBron. They are very different as players.

If you want a link, here is an article that came out the week before free agency. Cleveland was viewed as a dark horse and only because LeBron was from Ohio. But hey, if you want to continue to change history in your own mind to fit your argument, go right ahead.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least they ended the quarter on a somewhat positive note with that Barnes layup.

Curry/Klay, 0 points.
They'll need a combined 40+ to even stand a chance.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said in 5. Still wouldn't shock me if Cavs blew this lead. GS is shooting like poop

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said in 5. Still wouldn't shock me if Cavs blew this lead. GS is shooting like poop

I said in 5 also but that was from after the OKC series. Still think that. Hard to see this Cavs team getting swept

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim that links about LeBron orchestrating the Love trade prove you right. In the same breath, you also claim that the filler players don't matter, it is only the key players who do (Love and Irving). My point is that LeBron had the least amount of influence over the most important player (Irving), and the Love trade was an either or scenario. Love was the best player available, not somebody handpicked. Yes LeBron wanted Love instead of Wiggins, but if LeBron could have orchestrated a trade for one of his boys like Melo instead, you best believe he would have.

You fail to answer my question every time and all you say is that Irving and Love are younger versions of Wade and Bosh. Interestingly, the only things Wade and Irving have in common are that they are both guards and have both played with LeBron. They are very different as players.

If you want a link, here is an article that came out the week before free agency. Cleveland was viewed as a dark horse and only because LeBron was from Ohio. But hey, if you want to continue to change history in your own mind to fit your argument, go right ahead.

Whatever you say. It's not you, the whole rest of the world is crazy, right?

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are more than Curry and Thompson. Clawing their way back in this.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very important start there for GS

Status
Not open for further replies.