• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you are saying that he would have chosen Kyrie and the chance to maybe get Love if they were in say, Washington? Ok buddy.

Here were the top possibilities in 2014

Miami- yes, they were older, but they were battle tested and had championship experience together

Chicago- he would have teamed with Rose, Noah, Gibson and a young Butler. Keep in mind, this is before we all knew Rose was not going to be Rose anymore.

Houston- playing with Harden and Howard would have been amusing, but still easily more experienced talent there than Cleveland. (Obviously this would have been a bad choice)

Clippers- they would have needed to pull a sign and trade, but they could have teamed LeBron with CP3 and either Blake or Jordan

Suns- were coming off a 48 win season with up and comers Bledsoe and Dragic. Also, Bledsoe had Rich Paul as an agent

All of these options were better win now destinations than Cleveland, whose best players had a grand total of 0 playoff games combined. The ONLY reason Cleveland was in the mix was because it was home for LeBron. Don't understand why you can't admit that.

Go back and read. I've explained it to you more than once. Others have explained it to you more than once. Links were even provided. At this point, you are either incapable of understanding or you too dug in and don't want to admit you're wrong.

Either way, discussing this with you is a waste of time.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this Spurs defense is the CAVS don't have rim protectors out there as well

It worked for the Spurs because Aldridge and Diaw are very good rim protectors

I suspect Kerr will start dribble driving now to shake them off the extended pickups

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this Spurs defense is the CAVS don't have rim protectors out there as well

It worked for the Spurs because Aldridge and Diaw are very good rim protectors

I suspect Kerr will start dribble driving now to shake them off the extended pickups

Good call

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No GM wanted to trade for love and West said I will leave if you do. He was their Consultant at the time. West Help build this team.

You realize that this has nothing to do with what we were talking about or with the post you quoted, right?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Richard Jefferson but his shoulder tattoo looks like the drawing of a 12 year old.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Thompson even missing free throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.