• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA All Star Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sun destroys the brain cells here in Florida. That's why the more time I live here (5yrs so far) the crazier my trade offers get.

If you move to the virgin islands you are out of the drafts!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One quick thing lets not forget they did not release the race of the cop so if the cop is black or latin nobody will give a shit.

The race of the cop is not the important thing... It's the mindset which is what I was trying to explain in our other discussion... Interactions with Black people are more aggressive...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note, I'm getting a full check up and I hate needles... And worse I don't drink enough water so I have to get jabbed again in a few...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note, I'm getting a full check up and I hate needles... And worse I don't drink enough water so I have to get jabbed again in a few...

Good luck. I discovered a lump in a place not to be named and got a doctors appointment tomorrow and not looking forward to it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The race of the cop is not the important thing... It's the mindset which is what I was trying to explain in our other discussion... Interactions with Black people are more aggressive...

The race might not be important to you but its very important to the racist hate groups. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this cop was not white, if he was this would be a much larger story already.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... Just got to work... took me 2.5 hours to get here, on a normal 35 minute drive...

Pick will be in in a couple minutes... Just have to see what was going on...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The race might not be important to you but its very important to the racist hate groups. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this cop was not white, if he was this would be a much larger story already.

From the video he looked White but that may not have been the shooter... However, have you seen this...

Just happened the other day... You don't see it everywhere but it is out there some... IMO this is bullshit...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the video he looked White but that may not have been the shooter... However, have you seen this...

Just happened the other day... You don't see it everywhere but it is out there some... IMO this is bullshit...

Did the cops go too far, yes but nobody was killed and heres just one quick note. IF YOU DID NOTHING WRONG JUST DO WHAT THE FUCKING POLICE ASK YOU TO DO AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY!

Look I don't like seeing this shit happen to anyone of any race but these guys are the cops, just cooperate from the word go and shit most likely will not go wrong.

Did you know more blacks are killed by doctors each year than by police, why aren't people rioting doctors offices?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think if he doesn't resist arrest then this would go a lot smoother. They realize he isn't the suspect after he resists, but when you resist and don't cooperate it never turns out well.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story. In August 2015, the ratio was seven-to-one of unarmed black men dying from police gunshots compared to unarmed white men; the ratio was six-to-one by the end of 2015. But Mac Donald points out in The Marshall Project that looking at the details of the actual incidents that occurred paints a different picture:

That's from the link you just posted... It goes on and says "some of those" "2 cases" etc... That's bullshit... Did you read about the officer in NY who was walking down the stairwell heard a door open and just pulled out his gun and shot... Killing a guy who was leaving his GFs house and heading home... The cop said it was dark and he was scared eventhough no crime was being committed nor were police looking for any suspects... No charges...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu

Ritz and I have a trade:

Ritz gets my Round 4 (44 pick), my Round 6 pick (70 pick) and 1 mil

Shane gets Round 4 (40 pick) and his Round 7 pick

Last edited by a moderator:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the cops go too far, yes but nobody was killed and heres just one quick note. IF YOU DID NOTHING WRONG JUST DO WHAT THE FUCKING POLICE ASK YOU TO DO AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY!

Look I don't like seeing this shit happen to anyone of any race but these guys are the cops, just cooperate from the word go and shit most likely will not go wrong.

Did you know more blacks are killed by doctors each year than by police, why aren't people rioting doctors offices?

He did do what was asked... They asked his name, he answered... They didn't like the answer so they tried to arrest him... Could he have allowed them to arrest him sure, but why should he have to... He asked to allow him to see the warrant they ignored him then lied about asking for ID... Why aren't they being charged with assault and kidnapping... Because if you tased someone, handcuffed them and took them away for no reason youd go to jail for a long time...

As for Drs... You're really trying to deflect... Doctors job are to try and save lives, sometimes that doesn't happen, but I don't see any Drs say oh, i see you eat after 12... Nurse leave this guy open until he dies he didn't follow directions...

If you can honestly say you don't see that police are over aggressive when it comes to the Black community as a whole then you just don't want to see it... I can fully understand that Blacks kill eachother more than cops... But again, they didn't swear an oath to serve and protect... They CHOSE to be cops and it is dangerous... It's not for everybody... That doesn't mean you can treat a community as a whole more aggressively because that's just how it is...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz and I have a trade:

I agree to this

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz and I have a trade:

Shane, good job stealing the player I almost drafted this round... was going to take him with my next pick... I think...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane, good job stealing the player I almost drafted this round... was going to take him with my next pick... I think...

I offered you a trade bc I knew either you or Nos could possibly grab him. I was surprised he didn't go earlier.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wlks picks matter! Who's up...? :lm: