• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NATTY LOCATION

Should the game site change each year?

• NO, keep it in one location

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • YES, but stay within a rotation centrally located

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • N/A The higher ranked team should be able to host the game

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Potato Salad...DO IT!

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at the same time once that stadium in Vegas is ago, I'd be fine with it being held there every year.

scopes_monkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like locals are scooping up the remaining tickets. Under 200 seats left on the re-sellers. NCG Prices have now exceeded the Air Supply threshold.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon and Michigan State played at Levi Stadium just a week ago. The wind was 20 MPH but the field or surface was just ok. I'm a Niner fan and watch all of their games, field conditions can be chunky. Hope the wind & soggy turf doesn't slow tonight's game down.

P.S. When Oregon had the ball the wind seemed worse than when the Spartans had it.

Signed
OD

It has been a wet week and for whatever reason the turf at Levi's has been a mess from day 1.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that bad. Most fans should already be in their seats by the time traffic gets too thick. There is light rail directly to the stadium if you don't want to drive. Phoenix was the worst for NCG IMO. Hard to get a flight in or out compared to the 3 major Bay Area airports. Bay Area has probably 4x more hotel rooms than PHX too.

I used to commute on that light rail via Caltrain. Its an under-serviced route any time past 3PM and extremely slow. Main connections are to SJ which might house some fans and the peninsula via CalTrain.... assuming good connections its typically 1:15 - 1:45 from SF. Not horrible, but very hard to make a quick connection. Hopefully they step up service for Levi's

scopes_monkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to commute on that light rail via Caltrain. Its an under-serviced route any time past 3PM and extremely slow. Main connections are to SJ which might house some fans and the peninsula via CalTrain.... assuming good connections its typically 1:15 - 1:45 from SF. Not horrible, but very hard to make a quick connection. Hopefully they step up service for Levi's
Yeah I usually catch it from the Diridon but I could imagine it be more crowded from the other way.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit how much 2nd ticket sellers make, I don't give a shit how much the stadium makes, and I don't give a shit how many tickets they sell.

I like some places more than others for traditional reasons, rather see the game in the Rose Bowl etc, but other than things like that, I don't see what it really matters.
You don't have a lot of shit to give apparently

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this year's game in Santa Clara (Levi's Stadium) tickets are very easy to come by and they are not expecting a sell out. Northern California doesn't seem like an ideal destination for the CFB Championship Game. Plus you have two fan bases that are pretty much on the east coast.

What would you do?
Host it in London.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess hibernating. I think the 100 loss White Sox 2018 season sparked a deranged anger in me, perfect for my triumphant return to this wonderful site.
The cheese sammich game is not for the faint of heart. Glad you made an appearance

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cheese sammich game is not for the faint of heart. Glad you made an appearance
I also had to start the yearly White Sox thread in the MLB Forums. Looking forward to the discussions there this year with the two other Sox fans.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have a lot of shit to give apparently
Dude hasn't' left his couch for a decade or so . You could put a Bama game on the moon against University of Phoenix and as long as it's on TV he won't complain. lol