• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name your forks against Nagy

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy seems to not have an identity that he bases the rest of the offense on. It's definitely partly a talent issue as the O line limits him and it's not like we have Mahomes, but it also seems like Nagy thinks his identity is to be the smartest guy in the room. For example, Jimmy Graham is really good in the red zone. A normal person might think "try to get Jimmy Graham one-on-one in the end zone and give him a chance to make a play cause it's got a good chance of working." Nagy seems to think "people know that Jimmy Graham is good in the red zone and will think I'm going to try to get a favorable matchup with him, so i'm going to throw them for a loop by not even putting him on the field and running a short out with Anthony Miller." Or in short yardage, you might think that David Montgomery is our best short yardage back because he obviously is, so Nagy thinks "if I put Cordarrelle Patterson in there the defense would never guess that i'd run a toss sweep with him so it's sure to work!"
This! 1000 times this! Let’s play away from our strengths because that’s too obvious! Thing is that he does it almost exclusively, so it fools no one!

(Actually not sure I’ve ever seen anyone fooled by this lunacy.)

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got a 1st round draft pick and a guy who beat Brady in the Super Bowl. No QB my ass.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018 - killer defense and shorter fields yet Nagy's offense ranked 21st (yards).
2019 - starts bringing in players he wants on offense yet Nagy's offense ranks 29th (yards).
2020 - brings in offensive coaches he wants as well as an experienced TE and QB yet currently ranks 29th (yards).

For reference, Adam Gase's offense has ranked 31st (yards) the last 2 seasons.
If Gase is a joke, then Nagy is 2 laughs away.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is dog shit. White moldy dog shit.

I won't officially stamp it yet...but the meter is swinging heavily to that side of the equation.

Really sad...So much promise in 2018 and it feels like we're stuck in mediocre/average purgatory for the foreseeable future. :(

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy seems to not have an identity that he bases the rest of the offense on. It's definitely partly a talent issue as the O line limits him and it's not like we have Mahomes, but it also seems like Nagy thinks his identity is to be the smartest guy in the room. For example, Jimmy Graham is really good in the red zone. A normal person might think "try to get Jimmy Graham one-on-one in the end zone and give him a chance to make a play cause it's got a good chance of working." Nagy seems to think "people know that Jimmy Graham is good in the red zone and will think I'm going to try to get a favorable matchup with him, so i'm going to throw them for a loop by not even putting him on the field and running a short out with Anthony Miller." Or in short yardage, you might think that David Montgomery is our best short yardage back because he obviously is, so Nagy thinks "if I put Cordarrelle Patterson in there the defense would never guess that i'd run a toss sweep with him so it's sure to work!"

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy is a know it all type personality paired with very little actual knowledge.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3