• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, that’s terrible.
Do you have an actual point? what does this awful story have to do with native americans rightly being upset at the name redskins?

What it says is they’re all damn hypocrites, even worse because actually beating and mistreating someone is a whole lot worse than a name

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad: when was the last time you set foot in a democratically governed “large city?”
Be honest.

I’m betting not for a long, long time.

Washington DC , quite a bit , Boston ,Atlanta , I lived in LA for 2 years , need I go on ? I have travelled and lived around the world . Best not go down that road

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now are we done deflecting chiller ? You said I said something didn’t , then you went to implied which I didn’t you then attempted to break down what I said and when I supplied evidence of my position which you could only face palm and supply nothing to counter it , you flip to “ if I have ever been to a major city in an attempt to discredit my POV as if you have the history of skinsdad’s life .

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can easily agree with this . but as long as we push the negative and teach our kids to hate the country then it wont get better . yes address our weaknesses but lets not act like are north korea either

I'm good with this ^^^^^^

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington DC , quite a bit , Boston ,Atlanta , I lived in LA for 2 years , need I go on ? I have travelled and lived around the world . Best not go down that road

This doesnt answer my question at all. Sorry.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesnt answer my question at all. Sorry.
60 day , ago atlanta 60 being the last day there , stayed for 90 days , 75 days ago philadelphia stayed 15

of course i dont know what the hell it has to do with the price of rice in china

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was battleship you would have sunk Chill's dad. :thumb:

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that 1% are Antifa and BLM . Both are Marxist organizations .the local politicians support their activities . All major sports organizations support their activities .. not one democrat in congress has spoken out against it . Major corporations in this country support them . So I don’t think it’s just 1 % or less I have at least 2 major cities in the US who painted BLM on their streets .
This is stupid - really stupid. There isn't even any organization called Antifa. These are made up excuses for hate by your kind of people. I'm being overly nice here, frankly.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no organization called Antifa, and if there was - why would Americans hate it - when it's name is literally short for Anti fascist? Why would anyone who loves America be pro fascist???

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no organization called Antifa, and if there was - why would Americans hate it - when it's name is literally short for Anti fascist? Why would anyone who loves America be pro fascist???

There is no organization, true; however, a collection of anything, to include groups, is basically an organization. It may lack a mission statement but it is still an organization.

As for being short for anti-fascist, it doesn’t mean that is what they are. Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Let’s pick the definition apart. Why would they throw far-right in? Do they suggest the left is not capable of the actions?

authoritarian- is the Democratic Party. They want to tax literally everything, they want to control what can and cannot be said, and want to control your life.

Ultranationalist- what exactly is a nationalist? I believe the American way of life is far superior to other countries, and I joined the military and defended this country because of that belief. I wanted to further the interests of this nation. I would suggest it does but how is that bad? I don’t believe my country is perfect, but I believe it is the best and there is a ton of evidence to support it. I also believe he world would be an utter shithole without it.

dictatorial power- like arming the IRS against political enemies, spying on an opposition political party for a presidential election

forcible suppression of opposition- isn’t that exactly what ANTIFA what does? They resort to violence to silence the opposition.

strong regiment of society and the economy- no big gulps, no plastic straws, no saying certain words, report people who do not wear masks (straight NAZIism there), no suburbs, forced medical insurance or fines, take from those who have earned and give to those who have not...democratic platform at its finest.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no organization, true; however, a collection of anything, to include groups, is basically an organization. It may lack a mission statement but it is still an organization.

As for being short for anti-fascist, it doesn’t mean that is what they are. Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Let’s pick the definition apart. Why would they throw far-right in? Do they suggest the left is not capable of the actions?

authoritarian- is the Democratic Party. They want to tax literally everything, they want to control what can and cannot be said, and want to control your life.

Ultranationalist- what exactly is a nationalist? I believe the American way of life is far superior to other countries, and I joined the military and defended this country because of that belief. I wanted to further the interests of this nation. I would suggest it does but how is that bad? I don’t believe my country is perfect, but I believe it is the best and there is a ton of evidence to support it. I also believe he world would be an utter shithole without it.

dictatorial power- like arming the IRS against political enemies, spying on an opposition political party for a presidential election

forcible suppression of opposition- isn’t that exactly what ANTIFA what does? They resort to violence to silence the opposition.

strong regiment of society and the economy- no big gulps, no plastic straws, no saying certain words, report people who do not wear masks (straight NAZIism there), no suburbs, forced medical insurance or fines, take from those who have earned and give to those who have not...democratic platform at its finest.
It's absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical - how many things you seem to work hard to try to rationalize away in order for the world to mesh with your views. It often makes it impossible to have a rational conversation with you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
antifa is an organization , maybe not centralized , but an organization none the less and to deny it is to deny your own eyes .

they have said what they want and they use violence to squash opposition

what has gone on in portland for the last year or more and intensified the last 60 days isnt a myth

and antifa means 'anti fascist" is a complete joke . they use the same tactics as fascist did .

and of course communist fought fascist in WW2 and both are such joys to the world

fascist killed about 52 million people while the communist , not to be out done killed about 120 million in the last century

sorry i will pass

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
antifa is an organization , maybe not centralized , but an organization none the less and to deny it is to deny your own eyes .

they have said what they want and they use violence to squash opposition

what has gone on in portland for the last year or more and intensified the last 60 days isnt a myth

and antifa means 'anti fascist" is a complete joke . they use the same tactics as fascist did .

and of course communist fought fascist in WW2 and both are such joys to the world

fascist killed about 52 million people while the communist , not to be out done killed about 120 million in the last century

sorry i will pass
There is no antifa. It's bullshit by you people to make you people feel warm and fuzzy with your idiotic views on life. That's the truth, my friend. It's sad that you don't get that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no antifa. It's bullshit by you people to make you people feel warm and fuzzy with your idiotic views on life. That's the truth, my friend. It's sad that you don't get that.
i dont know why you want to make your stand on this when the evidence is overwhelming but so be it , its a free country for now and i will believe what my own eyes tell me . and you can believe what you want

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today will be the last day of being able to comment on the name change thread . i was going to wait to institute what the vote clearly shows about how the posters want this board to be . i was going to wait till the thread played out but this has turned into something else now .

so today will be the last day of this being an open thread and after i travel to Atlanta tomorrow and get settled in i will set up the rules for the board and how it will get handled .

be advised it will be a lot stricter with no wiggle room at all

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical - how many things you seem to work hard to try to rationalize away in order for the world to mesh with your views. It often makes it impossible to have a rational conversation with you.

Way to respond to the actual statement where I broke down the actual definition of a word, and described why it applies to the Democratic Party and a big portion of it to ANTIFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.