• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can easily agree with this . but as long as we push the negative and teach our kids to hate the country then it wont get better . yes address our weaknesses but lets not act like are north korea either
When your child does a rotten thing - you tell them in no uncertain terms that you're dissapointed. That doesn't mean you love them any less. Hopefully, the child does lots more things worthy of praise, and we can take those opportunities to praise him or her. Similarly, praising the child does NOT mean we love the child any more.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your child does a rotten thing - you tell them in no uncertain terms that you're dissapointed. That doesn't mean you love them any less. Hopefully, the child does lots more things worthy of praise, and we can take those opportunities to praise him or her. Similarly, praising the child does NOT mean we love the child any more.
whats going on isnt disappointment , its hatred . they hate our country and want to make it marxist .

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats going on isnt disappointment , its hatred . they hate our country and want to make it marxist .
No, unless the "they" you're talking about is much less than 1% of the population, you're flat out wrong.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, unless the "they" you're talking about is much less than 1% of the population, you're flat out wrong.
Well that 1% are Antifa and BLM . Both are Marxist organizations .the local politicians support their activities . All major sports organizations support their activities .. not one democrat in congress has spoken out against it . Major corporations in this country support them . So I don’t think it’s just 1 % or less I have at least 2 major cities in the US who painted BLM on their streets .

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that 1% are Antifa and BLM . Both are Marxist organizations .the local politicians support their activities . All major sports organizations support their activities .. not one democrat in congress has spoken out against it . Major corporations in this country support them . So I don’t think it’s just 1 % or less I have at least 2 major cities in the US who painted BLM on their streets .

They painted BLM on their streets because BLM isnt a Marxist organization, and Black Lives, do in fact, Matter.

There IS institutional racism, and ignorance to the FACT that there IS institutional racism in this country is not an excuse.

Its not about “personal responsibility.” That’s bullshit.

Going for a jog is not being irresponsible. Its also not a reason to be racially profiled and killed.

Wearing a hoodie is not acting irresponsibly, and is not a reason to be killed.

Sleeping in your own house, then defending yourself is not acting irresponsibly, and is not a reason to be killed.

Its easy for the ignorant in power, and those that support the ignorant who are in power to claim that the fault lies absolutely anywhere other than with the people in power.

It’s what they do.

But if you are “sick and tired” of black football players kneeling instead of “just playing football,” or whatever other stupid, small minded little box you’d like to put them in, or people who burn the flag, or who run over it, but dont attribute any of the blame to the people in power who are helping to keep people oppressed enough to feel the need to kneel, or desecrate the flag, then the fault lies with you and your small mindedness.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They painted BLM on their streets because BLM isnt a Marxist organization, and Black Lives, do in fact, Matter.

There IS institutional racism, and ignorance to the FACT that there IS institutional racism in this country is not an excuse.

Its not about “personal responsibility.” That’s bullshit.

Going for a jog is not being irresponsible. Its also not a reason to be racially profiled and killed.

Wearing a hoodie is not acting irresponsibly, and is not a reason to be killed.

Sleeping in your own house, then defending yourself is not acting irresponsibly, and is not a reason to be killed.

Its easy for the ignorant in power, and those that support the ignorant who are in power to claim that the fault lies absolutely anywhere other than with the people in power.

It’s what they do.

But if you are “sick and tired” of black football players kneeling instead of “just playing football,” or whatever other stupid, small minded little box you’d like to put them in, or people who burn the flag, or who run over it, but dont attribute any of the blame to the people in power who are helping to keep people oppressed enough to feel the need to kneel, or desecrate the flag, then the fault lies with you and your small mindedness.
BLM is a Marxist organization . Read their mission statement and listen to the female co founder .

I never mentioned he skin color of any football players

people get killed doing innocent things all the time by people of all races

like say the gentleman from Milwaukee who held up signs
supporting Trump and was killed by another black man .

the people who have been in power in these large cities have been liberal Democrats . So perhaps maybe they need to change who they vote for .

black lives do matter , to bad the organization is Marxist

but again all your rants still don’t mean I said or implied any damn thing about giving a pass to anyone for anything

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout the story that came out about the nba and their Chinese slaves along with Nike and others? Hypocrites! The ones who were sorry hurt by a team simply being named redskins. Pathetic!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Skinsdad, you’ve never read the mission statement, clearly.

Well, here it is. I challenge you to find the apparently “Marxist” parts.

I doubt you know what marxism even is. It’s probably just something you’ve heard from fox news or some other idiotic derivative.

Thats what people on the right do: warp truths based on half truths they’ve heard from other deplorables who cant come to terms with reality.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout the story that came out about the nba and their Chinese slaves along with Nike and others? Hypocrites! The ones who were sorry hurt by a team simply being named redskins. Pathetic!

Is this rambling related to anything on this thread?

which story is that now?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad: when was the last time you set foot in a democratically governed “large city?”
Be honest.

I’m betting not for a long, long time.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Skinsdad, you’ve never read the mission statement, clearly.

Well, here it is. I challenge you to find the apparently “Marxist” parts.

I doubt you know what marxism even is. It’s probably just something you’ve heard from fox news or some other idiotic derivative.

Thats what people on the right do: warp truths based on half truths they’ve heard from other deplorables who cant come to terms with reality.
Must have missed the part about eliminating the nuclear family and rasing Kids in communes eh. Chiller ? And of course you may missed the video of the founder

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can face palm them all day , she came out and said it and it’s on video

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1