• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My World Series Prediction

Kurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As a Met fan i thread this time of the year, we have been non-existent in the playoffs in quite some time, but what even worse then that is having to hear the Yankee and Philly fans all Fall.....And my world series prediction does nothing to help that misery for me.

So without further interruption KurnsPicks.com non-surprising World Series prediction:

Yankees vs Phillies

Phillies win in 5

Ouch!!!

KurnsPicks

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things get crazy and its Reds vs. Rays

Reds win in 4

Kurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brother i love the Reds.....but their Offense has fell apart....I would love to see a Series like that.......KurnsPicks

Kurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Those Rays are looking like a contender......Kurn's Picks | Sports Handicapping for Baseball, Football and Basketball

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurn - first and last warning...........stop spamming for another site.

Kurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry brother...it will not happen again.....I apologize......

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm going with Rangers/Phillies because I think the Rangers might get hot pretty soon and I really don't trust the pitching on the Sox and am skeptical of the Yankees.

Kurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rangers are good but i do not think they can get past the Yanks.....If somehow the Rays get a playoff birth i think they post a better match up then any other American league team.....

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rangers are good but i do not think they can get past the Yanks.....If somehow the Rays get a playoff birth i think they post a better match up then any other American league team.....

All very true, Kurn and granted, the Rangers don't have Cliff Lee in the back pocket this year but the same things were being said last year about them and they mashed the Rays and Yankees pretty good (and I doubt the Rays make it). I think their bats beat New York more than Lee did last year anyway. It's just a feeling I have about them. They can hit with anybody in baseball even though they aren't in quite yet and we don't really know about their pitching. The bullpen is improved over last year, though, I think.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm.. A couple of picks for the Phils huh??

I dig it, but I'm from Philly area and I know better than to count those chickens, so...I'll pass on a prediction.

I'll wait..
onepint.gif

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with Rangers/Phillies because I think the Rangers might get hot pretty soon and I really don't trust the pitching on the Sox and am skeptical of the Yankees.

Damn You were spot on about the Rangers getting Hot soon. I think they make it too just don't see any weaknesses in that team right now.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little late but I'm gonna go with Rangers/Brewers. The last 3 or 4 seasons, there generally seems to be a "surprise" team that ends up making it to the World Series, so I'm gonna go with that team being Milwaukee this season. I think the Yankees are overrated this year and the Rangers lineup is beastly. Keep an eye on Detroit though. They're flying in way under the radar and have been fantastic since trading for Fister.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with Rangers/Cardinals if the Cards can just squeak into the door today or tomorrow.

I've been wondering why the Phils have been destroying Atlanta in favor of the Cards so I checked things out and it looks like if Atlanta gets in the Phils would draw Arizona. If the Cards gets in they draw the Cards. Cards have been a mess all season with injuries and bullpen woes but that team is a sleeping giant. I think the Phils screwed the pooch on this one even if the D-Backs are a better team than the Cards.

Kurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The more i watch the Brewers play, the more i see some real competition for the Phillies.....I can see them sweeping the Dbacks and with all the confidence put a very good competitive series against the Phillies.....KurnsPicks

You have to love this time of year.....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine is Rangers vs Dbacks World series! We will see how this goes

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1