• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my way too early 53

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qb
KC should progress nicely from last season , maybe some lesser numbers but better "generalship "
colt steady BU can win some games in the pinch
sudfeld i think he is a PS candidate so we can add a roster spot . he has tools just needs refinement rookie camp should give us a better feel for how far he has to go

RB
jones the starter need a big healthy year from him
CT coming into his own as a 3rd down back if healthy a good back
marshall i think he shares time with jones by end of season

OT williams PB starter
Moses nice improvement in 2nd year needs another jump
taocby cofield , surprise here over the 30 yr old nsecke who played well
OG
who shot the sherf at RG could push for a PB great rookie campaign
lavoua , if healthy , kujo if not why ?
C long as the starter in a surprise move with stieger as the vet BU , reiter on PS for last time
TE reed davis paul and carrier over paulson if healthy with no 3rd qb and no FB you can carry the extra TE
WR DJ garcon , crowder doctson ross grant , grant will slowly be moved off the roster . next year wr will be a need and we may need 2

defense

d/line
reyes , paea, baker , ioanndias, powe murphy RJF we will have to rotate because we must stay fresh because talent is lacking
OLB RK JR , smith are no brainers i have garvin (ilb ) ST and a surprise lyndon trail making it
ILB mason riley (could be cut ) spaight daniels and compton surprisingly good crew with special teams ability
CB norman breeland toler fuller and dunbar good depth here
safety hall blackmon cravens jarret bruton cravens will start by mid season

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qb
sudfeld i think he is a PS candidate so we can add a roster spot . he has tools just needs refinement rookie camp should give us a better feel for how far he has to go

C long as the starter in a surprise move with stieger as the vet BU , reiter on PS for last time

defense

I agree with most of your 53, if not all...I would have to look closer.

I don't think Colt will have a chance to win any games this season because I think KC will put up better numbers than last season, provided Reed and DJ both don't go down. I think KC will throw for more than 4500 yards, 35 TDs, and about 10 INTs...second year in a row he leads the NFL in completion percentage. He will also be sacked fewer than 30 times again this season.

I expect Long to move to center too, but LeRibeus may best out Lich.

I think Cravens will be a week 1 starter.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of your 53, if not all...I would have to look closer.

I don't think Colt will have a chance to win any games this season because I think KC will put up better numbers than last season, provided Reed and DJ both don't go down. I think KC will throw for more than 4500 yards, 35 TDs, and about 10 INTs...second year in a row he leads the NFL in completion percentage. He will also be sacked fewer than 30 times again this season.

I expect Long to move to center too, but LeRibeus may best out Lich.

I think Cravens will be a week 1 starter.

well i meant if colt has the opportunity . but hey i put some long shots in there like traail that i knew about from 2 years ago

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i meant if colt has the opportunity . but hey i put some long shots in there like traail that i knew about from 2 years ago

I know what you meant and you communicated it well...I was just throwing my own spin. I just don't think there is any reason to believe Colt will sniff the field this season. We have a good line and KC is smart.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett will be on PUP. Nacho should get a spot. If we don't keep 5 safeties Blackmon could be out.

arbusman1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qb
KC should progress nicely from last season , maybe some lesser numbers but better "generalship "

RB

OT williams PB starter
OG
TE reed davis paul and carrier over paulson if healthy with no 3rd qb and no FB you can carry the extra TE
WR DJ garcon , crowder doctson ross grant , grant will slowly be moved off the roster . next year wr will be a need and we may need 2

defense

d/line
reyes , paea, baker , ioanndias, powe murphy RJF we will have to rotate because we must stay fresh because talent is lacking
OLB RK JR , smith are no brainers i have garvin (ilb ) ST and a surprise lyndon trail making it
ILB mason riley (could be cut ) spaight daniels and compton surprisingly good crew with special teams ability

ewwwwww I dont even know where to start...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qb

RB

OT williams PB starter
OG

defense

d/line

Offense

QB Cousins/McCoy/Sudfeld

LT Williams/Booth

LG Long/Kouandjio

C Lich/Reiter/LeRibeus

RG Scherff/Cofield

RT Moses/Nsekhe

LWR Garcon/Doctson

RWR Jackson/Grant

WR Crowder

RB Jones/Thompson/Marshall

TE Reed/Paul/Davis/Paulsen

Defense

LDE Baker/Paea/Ioannidis

NT Goldston/Powe

RDE Reyes/Jean-Francis/Hood

WLB Kerrigan/Smith

LILB Compton/Fields/Garvin

RILB Riley/ Foster

SLB Murphy/Galette

LCB Breeland/Dunbar/Fuller

SS Cravens/Ihenacho

FS Hall/Jarrett

RCB Norman/Blackmon

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think DLineman ziggy hood make the 53

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but LeRibeus may best out Lich.

Not a chance. Lich is not as bad as people make him out to be. He is an average starting center. LeRibeus has not come close to average and he no longer has the "young and developing" excuse.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance. Lich is not as bad as people make him out to be. He is an average starting center. LeRibeus has not come close to average and he no longer has the "young and developing" excuse.

Dean...is that you?

Speaking in definitives when it isn't a totally outlandish idea makes you look foolish.

Josh Leribeus is 26 years old. Do 26 years olds not have the ability to improve, especially when it would only be his second season at center? He is 6'2" 315 which is a good sized center.

Kory Lichtensteiger is 31 years old and coming back from injury. It is possible his body is just braking down. We don't know. He is also 6'2" 296 which is small for what JG likes on his OL. If the FO had to chosose, they would love to cut Lich and save nearly 3 million against the cap but they would need somebody to beat him out and I expect either Long or Leribeus to do that.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean...is that you?

Speaking in definitives when it isn't a totally outlandish idea makes you look foolish.

Josh Leribeus is 26 years old. Do 26 years olds not have the ability to improve, especially when it would only be his second season at center? He is 6'2" 315 which is a good sized center.

Kory Lichtensteiger is 31 years old and coming back from injury. It is possible his body is just braking down. We don't know. He is also 6'2" 296 which is small for what JG likes on his OL. If the FO had to chosose, they would love to cut Lich and save nearly 3 million against the cap but they would need somebody to beat him out and I expect either Long or Leribeus to do that.

It's as if you didn't see him getting trucked into the backfield, regardless of position, all last year and throughout his career for that matter. It didn't matter if he was playing center or his natural position of guard, the results were the same. Now you throw in his horrible snaps that never improved despite playing there all year and it's nuts to expect any different.

Josh LeRibeus has been playing for 4 seasons. At this point it's pretty clear he is who he is. To expect him to make a jump from Suck Ass to better than Corey Lichenstiger is simply unrealistic IMO.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as if you didn't see him getting trucked into the backfield, regardless of position, all last year and throughout his career for that matter. It didn't matter if he was playing center or his natural position of guard, the results were the same. Now you throw in his horrible snaps that never improved despite playing there all year and it's nuts to expect any different.

Josh LeRibeus has been playing for 4 seasons. At this point it's pretty clear he is who he is. To expect him to make a jump from Suck Ass to better than Corey Lichenstiger is simply unrealistic IMO.

Yep...you are right...absolutely impossible...smh

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spare Rib isn't optimum but pretty sure the team had a winning record while he was starting.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no idea how you guys could have missed just how bad this guy was. Sure he's 26 and maybe he can improve, but seriously how many bad players suddenly become good enough to bump a long term starter in year 5? That would have been like predicting that Chad Rhinehart or Tom Compton could suddenly go from a bad players to good ones. It's just not realistic, by year 5 you are who you are in the vast majority of instances.

They had a winning record in spite of Josh LeRibeus.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no idea how you guys could have missed just how bad this guy was. Sure he's 26 and maybe he can improve, but seriously how many bad players suddenly become good enough to bump a long term starter in year 5? That would have been like predicting that Chad Rhinehart or Tom Compton could suddenly go from a bad players to good ones. It's just not realistic, by year 5 you are who you are in the vast majority of instances.

They had a winning record in spite of Josh LeRibeus.

I agree when you say a majority of instances. I also agree Leribeus was not good. If Lich was better, if Lich fit the scheme, I would agree with you. I wouldn't be surprised to see Long get the job, keep Leribeus, and cut Lich even though he may have been a little better than Leribeus in camp.

Oh...and Rinehart actually turned into a decent starter but he didn't fit our scheme.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree when you say a majority of instances. I also agree Leribeus was not good. If Lich was better, if Lich fit the scheme, I would agree with you. I wouldn't be surprised to see Long get the job, keep Leribeus, and cut Lich even though he may have been a little better than Leribeus in camp.

Oh...and Rinehart actually turned into a decent starter but he didn't fit our scheme.

Yeah Long at center would ideal but I heard the trial was a disaster in regards to snaps. Lich is average but I'm in no hurry to cut him if the alternative is Ribeye.

As for Reinhart hard to say. After we cut him he bounced around with 2 other teams as a backup, then it appears he was out of the league for a year in 2012. Then he landed in SD where he somehow got a 2 year $6 million deal a year later backing the thought that he turned into a decent starter. But then he was waived a year later and that was that. Hard to call that much of a career.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Hard to call that much of a career.

I had to laugh at your statement. I get it, and in many ways you are right. But here is the other side. This guy, Shaneil Jenkins, went to HS with my nephews. My oldest nephew and he were starting DEs on the same team. He went to Shepherd University, a DII school near Harpers Ferry. He was just signed as a UDFA by Denver. It may not be much of a career but you have no idea how hard that kid worked to get to this point. For all the guys that get to play for 6,7 or 8 years there are hundreds like him just wanting a chance.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to laugh at your statement. I get it, and in many ways you are right. But here is the other side. This guy, Shaneil Jenkins, went to HS with my nephews. My oldest nephew and he were starting DEs on the same team. He went to Shepherd University, a DII school near Harpers Ferry. He was just signed as a UDFA by Denver. It may not be much of a career but you have no idea how hard that kid worked to get to this point. For all the guys that get to play for 6,7 or 8 years there are hundreds like him just wanting a chance.

Ah yes I know Shepherd University, love that little town. I totally get there there are a ton of guys on the edge just trying to make it. With all due respect, and I'm not trying to start up crap, what does this have to do with Chad Reinhart other than to show that he ended up being a marginal pro and hardly a productive starter?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trying to start crap either and as you can see I only copied one line. Not because I wanted to give you shit. It just reminded me how hard these guys work to get to this level. Whether they are Spare Rib, Reinhart or whoever. Nothing personal, sometimes we all (me included) forget these are people with dreams and aspirations.

Here's to good football players. :suds: