• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My thughts on the game

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cfLf0.jpg

great picture, looks like they are breakdancing.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ajkhdfa;dshjkf asdh Alex Smith ;adhjkf ;adksh fasd;khfsdufhas f; Vernon Davis a;djknf akslgkjdas;hdrsfj Jim Harbaugh ;lajdfkjahd f;adshf awuhefdbbjkasf a Defense ;ahf aohwv;sdihf ew Whitner ;adsjf feih;ad;ahdf Justin Smith a;dlkfj aw;oeihf d;lhds BEASTS

I'm glad someone mentioned the HC. We are showing so much love to the players who made this happen, but being down by 3 pts and being deep in the Saints territory, I am so proud of Harbaugh in going for the win instead of a time. We knew we had Akers, yet he still said fv<k it and took some big risk in going for the win. I'm praising the man for having the mentality of playing to win instead of playing for not to lose.

I am certain that some coaches would have gone to overtime in that scenario.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ajkhdfa;dshjkf asdh Alex Smith ;adhjkf ;adksh fasd;khfsdufhas f; Vernon Davis a;djknf akslgkjdas;hdrsfj Jim Harbaugh ;lajdfkjahd f;adshf awuhefdbbjkasf a Defense ;ahf aohwv;sdihf ew Whitner ;adsjf feih;ad;ahdf Justin Smith a;dlkfj aw;oeihf d;lhds BEASTS

I totally agree with the parts in bold.....

Well, I think lhds was going a bit too far. I mean, better than the catch, come on!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think lhds was going a bit too far. I mean, better than the catch, come on!

Whatever dude.....jk :)

LOL. I think we're all giddy as school girls right now. Awesome Awesome Win.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does anyone have video of the winning TD with the radio call? I haven't heard it yet.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Same gibberish that was going through my mind. Too much to process there at the end. However, I was unusually calm and feeling good about Smith leading both those TD drives in the 4th quarter. I had a feeling he'd get it done.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wooooooooooo Love it boys. Whos got it better then us

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone have video of the winning TD with the radio call? I haven't heard it yet.

CBS played it during their halftime show, so maybe they might play it again on either their CBS Sports Channel, or in the postgame of the Patriots game. With the 49ers radio broadcast team I mean...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I don't get NFLN in HD, just standard.

I've never checked but do they stream the games in HD on line? For some reason I'm thinking they have in the past....maybe.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad someone mentioned the HC. We are showing so much love to the players who made this happen, but being down by 3 pts and being deep in the Saints territory, I am so proud of Harbaugh in going for the win instead of a time. We knew we had Akers, yet he still said fv<k it and took some big risk in going for the win. I'm praising the man for having the mentality of playing to win instead of playing for not to lose.

First of a double post... see below for my great, great post. No blue text necessary/intended. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This, of course, is too small of a sample size, but maybe he plays conservatively in the regular season because you're learning and counting up wins for seeding purposes, but is aggressive when it's win or go home? Either that or this was just what the Aints were giving us.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Its because of Harbaugh's refusal to trust Smith and the resulting timidity of the offense that we were in that situation in the first place. Game should have been a blowout with 5 turnovers. he is going to be a helluva coach but he is not there yet.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game & will post comments eventually.

All I can say now is, honestly, this was the best pro sports event I've ever attended as a fan (playing is/was a whole 'nother realm). The atmosphere inside the stadium was nuts.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was at the game & will post comments eventually.

All I can say now is, honestly, this was the best pro sports event I've ever attended as a fan (playing is/was a whole 'nother realm). The atmosphere inside the stadium was nuts.

Must have been a gut wrenching, fantastic time at the stadium huh?