• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My thughts on the game

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holy shit. What a win! Just incredible all around. What happened with the offense there? Alex and Vernon coming alive. Just incredible. How is it that Vernon can catch so many easy balls throughout the year, and then nab that one in the endzone. Such a perfect ending. I think I sprained my neck jumping up and down with my buddy after that last TD. I don't think my heart can take another game like this one, though.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife and I just about lost our voices. We were jumping up and down while hugging and my best friend was crying. Good times!

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the radio one? yea..... you should've heard me from here!

Here was the situation at my house:

Me: BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!
Kiddo: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Wife: Oh my God.
Kiddo: Daddy, don't hit mommy.
Wife: Lol. Daddy didn't hit mommy. Daddy is excited about the game.
Kiddo: I need a hug.

It was the most bizarre 18 seconds I've experienced with those two.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never checked but do they stream the games in HD on line? For some reason I'm thinking they have in the past....maybe.

Games can be streamed on the NFL network, but not for free....

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got up and danced, which is weird.
1 I cant dance
2 My dance consisted of lots of jumping
3 I just had knee surgery and can barely walk let alone dance
4 My knee is usually in pain when I walk, but it did not hurt at all during the dance.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's the Vernon Davis TD radio call in case anyone missed it.

Thanks for that. Cannot watch it enough ways! Whoo-hoo.

Check out the placement of those last two passes to Vernon: Alex could not have placed them better with a handoff. Perfect, 10 out of 10. Clutch city. Absolutely critical on the last one, where he put it right on his numbers which protected it from Harper.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I got up and danced, which is weird.
1 I cant dance
2 My dance consisted of lots of jumping
3 I just had knee surgery and can barely walk let alone dance
4 My knee is usually in pain when I walk, but it did not hurt at all during the dance.

Awesome

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I've always appreciated the more professional announcers rather than the blatent homers.

For the national broadcasts, I agree. But for radio, it's always going to be local guys so I don't have a problem with it.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For my money, nobody will say "Touchdown 49ers!!!" better than Lon...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was awesome. The one when Steve Young ran that 40 something yarder in against the Vilkings really stands out.

THAT!!! Easily one of the 'Great Calls!!' of all time in any sport!!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that game was the most fun I have had in a long time. I even went out and bought a football because when I was young I held onto a football the whole game when I watched the playoffs. I had to get the mojo working.

I was calm until the second half of the game. Everything has been said about the key plays so I won't get into that. But I will say....The defense in the 3rd quarter I think is going to be the most overshadowed part of this win. They shut them out in that quarter after last week the Saints came out and scored 5 TDs in a row. They allowed the Niners to take a little control and get a couple field goals out of it and that was huge. I literally had no voice left after the game.

After the game we went out to an overcrowded awful bar in Hollywood to meet some friends for the late game that wasn't worth watching, but Jamie Chung was there so that made the night even better. I plan on marrying that and she is a big 49er fan so that was also good.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My back is so sore today. I spent the first quarter literally on the edge of my seat and started to get sore, so I sat back in the couch. New Orleans started coming back so I forced myself to sit uncomfortably for the rest of the game. I hate superstitions.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My back is so sore today. I spent the first quarter literally on the edge of my seat and started to get sore, so I sat back in the couch. New Orleans started coming back so I forced myself to sit uncomfortably for the rest of the game. I hate superstitions.

I've done that so many times for the Niners, Giants and Trojans that I can't even count them. The amazing thing is that it works!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The wife and I just about lost our voices. We were jumping up and down while hugging and my best friend was crying. Good times!

Take pics. Those are the moments / feelings you will experience once or twice in one's lifetime.