• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My thughts on the game

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that game was the most fun I have had in a long time. I even went out and bought a football because when I was young I held onto a football the whole game when I watched the playoffs. I had to get the mojo working.

I was calm until the second half of the game. Everything has been said about the key plays so I won't get into that. But I will say....The defense in the 3rd quarter I think is going to be the most overshadowed part of this win. They shut them out in that quarter after last week the Saints came out and scored 5 TDs in a row. They allowed the Niners to take a little control and get a couple field goals out of it and that was huge. I literally had no voice left after the game.

After the game we went out to an overcrowded awful bar in Hollywood to meet some friends for the late game that wasn't worth watching, but Jamie Chung was there so that made the night even better. I plan on marrying that and she is a big 49er fan so that was also good.

Yeah I was calm too when we went up 17-0 but they slowly creeped back and I stood up the whole 4th quarter (I was at BWW). My leg was shaking the whole time and when VD caught that pass the first thing I did was yell and turn to my girlfriend and she jumped into my arms. It was such an awesome moment. I will never forget it. By far the best game I have seen in my 18 years of life and 11 years of being a Niners fan.

Also my throat was so sore later that night. Had a hard time speaking

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whats up my old Espn posters it's shaq49er am s.till running around NYC still in a daze from that epic win. I sat at a sports bar decked out in my red and gold surrounded by a sea of blue Gmen. What a game! Man vernon Davis uyou n Alex smith fucking did it Iran up and down that bar like a madman on that catch... Shots was comming by the dozens from GMen...........don't think they will be so generous if they win and come to SF next week. To all u guys congrats on the win 49er faithful paying off in aces rite now! Hey where's warty deep crimson Clyde etc ...at.......whats up if u guys here!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the Vernon Davis TD radio call in case anyone missed it.

That is awesome audio...thanks EV. My favorite part of the video is Harbaugh right after...you'd have thought it was the middle of the second quarter and he was picking out a first down play. Cool as a muthafuckin' cucumber.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart'sGhost View Post
I don't know. I've always appreciated the more professional announcers rather than the blatent homers.

For the national broadcasts, I agree. But for radio, it's always going to be local guys so I don't have a problem with it.

Tell that douchebag to STFU and change his fucking diapers. Who gives a rat's ass what the fuck he "appreciates."

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My back is so sore today. I spent the first quarter literally on the edge of my seat and started to get sore, so I sat back in the couch. New Orleans started coming back so I forced myself to sit uncomfortably for the rest of the game. I hate superstitions.

Did the same thing

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I had my fists balled up so hard for so long yesterday that I can barely move my fingers now.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whats up my old Espn posters it's shaq49er am s.till running around NYC still in a daze from that epic win. I sat at a sports bar decked out in my red and gold surrounded by a sea of blue Gmen. What a game! Man vernon Davis uyou n Alex smith fucking did it Iran up and down that bar like a madman on that catch... Shots was comming by the dozens from GMen...........don't think they will be so generous if they win and come to SF next week. To all u guys congrats on the win 49er faithful paying off in aces rite now! Hey where's warty deep crimson Clyde etc ...at.......whats up if u guys here!

aloha Shaq49er!

you must be young, got tired just picturing it. :-)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thrasher:

Too many emotions in those last final minites! The only one that mattered was the last ones! I was like a little kid all over again!

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
aloha Shaq49er!

you must be young, got tired just picturing it. :-)

Lol @ deep. Smh hey am 37. Am still stoked over the win. When ask what the best I ever saw well montana to taylor was the greastest for me. That davis grab came damn close. Hey over here in nyc the fans n gviant players are cocky as ever that gonna come out to SF and take. I say to them BRING IT! NinerfanfromNC. What's up!