• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My team is better than yours

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised by his realistic post. Right now nobody can touch Indy.

hahaha when every thread is the same it is hard not to troll :D I am currently making a conscious effort to contribute meaningful and honest opinions on actual basketball topics...with the occasional obvious troll thread. :D

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many stupid and immature mistakes. And yet a victory. Hope we can keep this kids together until they become veterans.

You will need to replace West...hmmmm who has been shown to be a nice guy towards George and can play PF is willing to take less money which would be necessary because Indy can not go into the luxury...

Damn that would be sick, LBJ could average 40 in that group on 25-30 shots and the D would not slip a bit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14-1

dwightshrutecelebrating.gif

Championships are won in June....Not in November but Pacers fans wouldn't know anything about that

good luck with that. hey maybe next time you guys will show up in a closeout game against Miami? lol, who am I kidding.. we know that wont happen. enjoy that little Chihuahua head coach. maybe he can bench hibbert the entire series this time.

Congrats on the 14-1 start Pacers fans. You guys planning on what the championship rings are going to look like?

:laugh3:
:suds:to my Heat brothers who shut this tool down