• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My team is better than yours

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Heat/Pacers rivalry is welcomed on these boards

before there is rivalry they should actually win a series against us. otherwise it is just little brother talking shit he cant back up.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take your word for it.. it's really hard for me to get a clear view of exactly what spoles looks like with the glare coming off those two huge rings he wears.

Or the glare off Lebrons forehead.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14-1

dwightshrutecelebrating.gif

Just remember who gave you that one loss ;) Haha!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is the username of the guy who made this thread.

It is playing a name of the player that is single handedly going to come in a ruin the mojo.

Team is better off without that clown Granger.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the 14-1 start Pacers fans. You guys planning on what the championship rings are going to look like?

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the same Pacers fan who showed up on ESPN for a couple of weeks during the playoffs the last two years, then disappeared after the Heat sent them home?

Typical. A lot of bulls fans have been like that the last few years as well. Everybody likes to talk big during the regular season but they are silent during June.

Regular season is not all that matter, yo.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the same Pacers fan who showed up on ESPN for a couple of weeks during the playoffs the last two years, then disappeared after the Heat sent them home?

Typical. A lot of bulls fans have been like that the last few years as well. Everybody likes to talk big during the regular season but they are silent during June.

Regular season is not all that matter, yo.

Ya right ripper. Was on ESPN a lot longer than you and I never skipped town, bitchhhh. 15-1 clown! Hahahahahaha!

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya right ripper. Was on ESPN a lot longer than you and I never skipped town, bitchhhh. 15-1 clown! Hahahahahaha!

Yet nobody remembers you.

Meanwhile when I started posting here there was people saying hello to me that hadn't been on ESPN in years. Either you're dishonest or a very forgettable poster.

Regardless, it's November. Championships are won in June. Pacers fans wouldn't know anything about that though, so the unjustified enthusiasm is a bit understandable.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet nobody remembers you.

Meanwhile when I started posting here there was people saying hello to me that hadn't been on ESPN in years. Either you're dishonest or a very forgettable poster.

Regardless, it's November. Championships are won in June. Pacers fans wouldn't know anything about that though, so the unjustified enthusiasm is a bit understandable.

I had lots of different Indiana styled names on ESPN, fat boy. I wasn't always thelonegranger. Will that sink in this time? Fool. BTW, you better praaaaay that Miami gets a better record than Indy and gets home court. Actually it won't matter this year. You are gonna get fucked up lol. :omg:

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had lots of different Indiana styled names on ESPN, fat boy. I wasn't always thelonegranger. Will that sink in this time? Fool. BTW, you better praaaaay that Miami gets a better record than Indy and gets home court. Actually it won't matter this year. You are gonna get fucked up lol. :omg:

That seems to be a sensitive subject for you.

Keep hoping that the Heat will fail. Eventually you're bound to be right.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a person use a bunch of different names on a message board? That's against the rules most places.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a person use a bunch of different names on a message board? That's against the rules most places.

What am I supposed to do? I was banned a bunch of times by fuckin' post flaggers like you.

Had to start a new account each time I was banned.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I supposed to do? I was banned a bunch of times by fuckin' post flaggers like you.

Had to start a new account each time I was banned.

If you get banned from somewhere it's probably because you have trouble following the rules. Seems to be a recurring issue.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get banned from somewhere it's probably because you have trouble following the rules. Seems to be a recurring issue.

Please. You know full well the mass flaggings, warranted or not, that happened on ESPN would get you banned. Actually, maybe you don't know. Maybe you were only on ESPN for a couple years. Matter a fact, I only remember seeing you last year, and at the end of the year before. Fake ass ESPN lifer hahahahaha. ripper the liar.