• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My team is better than yours

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember losing. I heard on ESPN that that 1 loss was a statistical error and they are going to fix it asap.

Sure take away our one big win :( well that and beating the overtated Knicks I always count as big, idc how bad they are lol get to run my mouth to the all the Knick fans here in Ny since we own them.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14-1

dwightshrutecelebrating.gif

keep-calm-and-fuck-the-miami-heat.png

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure take away our one big win :( well that and beating the overtated Knicks I always count as big, idc how bad they are lol get to run my mouth to the all the Knick fans here in Ny since we own them.

Hahahaha. The Bulls are very similar to the Pacers. I'm sorry about Rose, seriously.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talkin' about the Heat losing the title. Not winning, but losing.

Your post invited these tools here you know. I generally stay away from posts by Heat fans unless it is botslayer. I respect him and think he actually knows what he is seeing when he watches a game. I am sure we will dig at each other over the season, but I expect honesty and insight when he posts.

The rest? Garden variety Heat fans. Talking shit bout what dey don't know. Very few insights into actual performance or strategy. Just childish smack. They will likely come in to your posts because they are afraid of the Pacers. But you might at least not invite them with threads like this one.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad some body appreciates talking strategy!! I kind of gave up over the summer and just posted a bunch of troll threads :D

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post invited these tools here you know. I generally stay away from posts by Heat fans unless it is botslayer. I respect him and think he actually knows what he is seeing when he watches a game. I am sure we will dig at each other over the season, but I expect honesty and insight when he posts.

The rest? Garden variety Heat fans. Talking shit bout what dey don't know. Very few insights into actual performance or strategy. Just childish smack. They will likely come in to your posts because they are afraid of the Pacers. But you might at least not invite them with threads like this one.

I meant to put an "lol" after the 14-1 statement, but it wouldn't let me edit it after so much time had passed. It doesn't bother me, regarding the Heat fans in this thread lol.

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck with that. hey maybe next time you guys will show up in a closeout game against Miami? lol, who am I kidding.. we know that wont happen. enjoy that little Chihuahua head coach. maybe he can bench hibbert the entire series this time.

Didn't you guys leave the conference finals early because you thought you lost..oh wait! That was the FINALS against the spurs..wrong game!:lame::lol::L

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Miami have any sports teams. Even the worst attendance for your baseball team, and Hispanics love baseball!! But still nothing....:noidea:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championships are won in the last 5 minutes of games, not the first 43....but heat fans wouldn't know anything about that :laugh3:

It would be funny if it was actually true but unfortunately it isn't true so this was an epic failure by you

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until the Pacers whip Miami ass. Finally you guys will shut up and get lost, especially you bandwagoners.

It's sure gonna be sweet this year!

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until the Pacers whip Miami ass. Finally you guys will shut up and get lost, especially you bandwagoners.

It's sure gonna be sweet this year!

Those hayseeds aren't beating the Heat and they will break the hater's hearts again.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Miami nor Indiana will be whipping each other ass. If they do meet it will be a 6 or 7 game series for sure. They play twice in December and I'm almost certain it will be 1-1. Any Heat or Pacers fans who think one of the teams will be whooping each other ass is in denial

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Miami nor Indiana will be whipping each other ass. If they do meet it will be a 6 or 7 game series for sure. They play twice in December and I'm almost certain it will be 1-1. Any Heat or Pacers fans who think one of the teams will be whooping each other ass is in denial

If they meet? LOL. Oh, we'll meet alright.

Tick tock tick tock...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all comes down to Wade, if he is healthy then we have ourselves a series, if he was like last year I do not think the Heat win again.