• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My starting D

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronald McDonald?

You know, I noticed this guy posted the exact same thing on ESPN (well almost). Ray and Clyde might do well to check the IP to see if this is Mackdown. Oh, by the way (edit) this guy has two posts on ESPN, yet here he is on the Hoop... Le Sigh, if my hunch is right

Roosh016 on ESPN
My starting defense
NT- that francis guy
LE- Dobbs
RE- Smith
3rd down pass rusher- A. Smith
OLB- Harrylson
MLB- Bowman
MLB- Willis
OLB- Brooks
CB- Rogers
CB- Culliver
SS- Williams
FS- Goldson

What do you guys think...?

Roosh016

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ronald McDonald?

You know, I noticed this guy posted the exact same thing on ESPN (well almost). Ray and Clyde might do well to check the IP to see if this is Mackdown. Oh, by the way (edit) this guy has two posts on ESPN, yet here he is on the Hoop... Le Sigh, if my hunch is right

Yeah and your point being?

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronald Mcdonald can't get to the qb...why can't you guys get that. I bet all of you Dobbs will have more sacks than Ronald Mcdonald this year.

I'd take that bet any day of the week.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and your point being?

My point being, is that you're too stupid to avoid the temptation of giving childish nicknames to 49ers players.

I'm sorry that you think you're smarter than everyone else mackdown, but if you haven't caught on yet after all of these bans... you're not smarter than us.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah usually you don't start guys you just paid 20M dollars to.....

Roosh016

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My point being, is that you're too stupid to avoid the temptation of giving childish nicknames to 49ers players.

I'm sorry that you think you're smarter than everyone else mackdown, but if you haven't caught on yet after all of these bans... you're not smarter than us.

who the hell is mackdown?