• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My review/thoughts on our playoff Carolina win

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bdz1SyICMAEjlyO.jpg

Thanks. That's what I was referring to.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His QB play

I mean, statistically he's worse than most of those guys. But it's not all about stats. Brady had a stastically poor year (definitely by his own standards) but as a QB he's light years ahead of Kap.

worse than these guys in the playoffs stats or regular season stats?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm glad we got out of this one without any serious injuries. Tukuafu was moving around alright (according to reports), so might be back. No other apparent injuries. That's big.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Objectively speaking, how was Kap the worst QB of this year's playoffs exactly?

You base this off of what? Stats? Eye test? what exactly is defining Kap as the worst?

Andrew Luck threw 7 INTs in 2 games

Drew Brees was awful yesterday vs a good defense

Kap won against a good defense today.

Kap led the GW drive last week.

Rodgers lost to a good defense.

What the hell are you implying the Kap is the worst?

What did Rivers do to be better than Kap?

If you cherry pick one or two games you can make almost any QB look really good or really bad. Shit, if you just look at last year's playoffs and his stats you would think Flacco is a good QB. Kap isn't on the same level as most of those guys. Not even close.

The guy locks on to receivers, has problems managing the clock, doesn't read defenses well, is erratic with his throws, sees ghosts in the pocket, etc., etc.

I like Kap and I love his potential but he's not an elite QB at this point. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They were hardly doing any pre-snap shifting today, which helped them get plays off on-time. I wonder if there's something Carolina does or doesn't do that allowed the Niners to stay in place presnap, maybe they obscure their coverages or schemes less.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if Kap is the best QB in the playoffs.....

Luck: OUT
Rodgers: OUT
Brees: OUT
Newton: OUT
Folds: OUT
Rivers: ABOUT TO BE OUT
Alex Smith (best QB in history) OUT
Kaepernick: IN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who cares if Kap is the best QB in the playoffs.....

Luck: OUT
Rodgers: OUT
Brees: OUT
Newton: OUT
Folds: OUT
Rivers: ABOUT TO BE OUT
Alex Smith (best QB in history) OUT
Kaepernick: IN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

I don't care about all that, I just want that little phucker to be "out" more so than the others. I used to like him a lot as a collegiate player.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was classic harbaugh niners football. wear them down and take over the 2nd half. panthers turned into puddy cats by the end of the game.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RAY MCDONALD

He played one heck of a game today. Again, his stat line is not going to show it but he collapsed the pocket a whole lot causing several sacks. He was stout against the run too.

Dorsey, had a good game too. This was probably one of his better games of the year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played one heck of a game today. Again, his stat line is not going to show it but he collapsed the pocket a whole lot causing several sacks. He was stout against the run too.

Dorsey, had a good game too. This was probably one of his better games of the year.

I would easily vote this as McDonald's best games of the season... he played very well and pushed back his man with regularity IMO.

Willis n Bowman were the headliners for me on defense though(shocker!)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

our defensive line dominated

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would easily vote this as McDonald's best games of the season... he played very well and pushed back his man with regularity IMO.

Willis n Bowman were the headliners for me on defense though(shocker!)

No disrespect to those guys since they both had good games but Brooks went Super Sayian in this game. Huge tackle on Cam on the goal-line. Was in on the other goal-line stop. Had 2 sacks. Went Superman over the top (yes I know he was offsides) Just all around great game by Brooks.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks SF LBs proved they were still the best in the league. They kicked Carolinas LBs asses.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 138

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Person:

Munnerlyn said PI on Florence was horrible. Thought Niners got away w/more. "I'll prolly get fined for what I'm saying but it's how I feel."

The penalty on skuta's sack was atrocious!!!! Could have let them back in had it not been for Whitner's timely int