• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My review/thoughts on our playoff Carolina win

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for the 49ers to put together that one complete game. If they do it next week, they will win.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for the 49ers to put together that one complete game. If they do it next week, they will win.

well every team wants that complete game. Seattle looked like shit this week. They had pass offense. Defense and Lynch carried seattle. Wilson was crap.

Overall I think this was a great game by this team. Awesome 2nd half, so so 1st half.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
----3rd and 1 big run by Gore
----big 3rd down catch by Crabby where he went high.
----Boldin. Pick a highlight.
----Kaep's TD
----Our D is so legit. Two stuffs at the goal line.
----Dawson.
----Dixon and McDonald should get props for filling in for Will and Bruce

And Ahmad Brooks is SO underrated.....

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there, cowboy. Manning, Rodgers, Brees and Brady easily are better, and not close.

Brees and Rodgers aren't in the playoffs anymore one being knocked out by the Niners.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had more to do with Brock covering him. Brown was getting beat and Brock did a great job.

No. they showed a sequence at the end of replays of several of his pass routes and he was limping, clearly not running well.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well every team wants that complete game. Seattle looked like shit this week. They had pass offense. Defense and Lynch carried seattle. Wilson was crap.

Overall I think this was a great game by this team. Awesome 2nd half, so so 1st half.

That's what is scary because they still dominated despite that.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, they really dominated the panthers even though they didn't play their best, this team would be scary if they do play their best.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im talking about playoffs. Only QB I can see someone taking right now is Brady. Brees and Peyton are not good playoff QBs and not good road QBs.

I don't hate Kap or anything but objectively speaking, he was the worst QB in this year's playoffs with the exception of Andy Dalton. Maybe you could make an argument that Wilson, Foles, or Newton are worse but I think they are all at least a little bit better. Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Rivers, etc. are all significantly better than Kap.

Come on bro.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord. I hope they aren't forced to finally sign Marecic. As bad as I don't like Dixon and as much as he drives me crazy, I think I'd rather roll with him if Roman and company don't see another skillset necessary for hopefully the next two games.

He didn't want to join the team earlier. Doubt he wants to now. But I do agree that Boobie should be enough for us.

Not having to deal with Jonathan Stewart's skillset helped today, too. I'm not sure I saw his name once in the game thread?

He was hurt.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Purguy should smoke a little of what Toby is smoking and vice versa. Both these bros have no clue about the game of football. It's like they aren't even watching the same game everyone else is watching.

Purguy- take off the homer-colored glasses. Leave that to the Seahawks fans.

Toby- if you want to be a 49ers fan you need to take off the neon green glasses and get a grip

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He didn't want to join the team earlier. Doubt he wants to now. But I do agree that Boobie should be enough for us.

He was hurt.

That's what I was referring to about not having to deal with his skillset. I was aware he wasn't active. I still didn't see any mention of benefiting from not having to put up with him.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There's a REAL picture on twitter that was just taken of Kaepernick with a piece of paper or notebook taking notes as the postgame press conference was going on. If you have an account, go to Don Banks' twitter account to view it. I don't know how to post pictures. Every time I try, it doesn't seem to go through.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Kap or anything but objectively speaking, he was the worst QB in this year's playoffs with the exception of Andy Dalton. Maybe you could make an argument that Wilson, Foles, or Newton are worse but I think they are all at least a little bit better. Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Rivers, etc. are all significantly better than Kap.

Come on bro.

Objectively speaking, how was Kap the worst QB of this year's playoffs exactly?

You base this off of what? Stats? Eye test? what exactly is defining Kap as the worst?

Andrew Luck threw 7 INTs in 2 games

Drew Brees was awful yesterday vs a good defense

Kap won against a good defense today.

Kap led the GW drive last week.

Rodgers lost to a good defense.

What the hell are you implying the Kap is the worst?

What did Rivers do to be better than Kap?

Last edited by a moderator:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bdz1SyICMAEjlyO.jpg

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Objectively speaking, how was Kap the worst QB of this year's playoffs exactly?

You base this off of what? Stats? Eye test? what exactly is defining Kap as the worst?

His QB play

I mean, statistically he's worse than most of those guys. But it's not all about stats. Brady had a stastically poor year (definitely by his own standards) but as a QB he's light years ahead of Kap.