• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My predictions for this weekend

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks about how I figured. Actually surprised Atlanta and Pitt are as high as they are

Why Pitt they scored 399 points for the season?. 7 out of top 10 scoring teams in top 10 of T.O.P

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Pitt they scored 399 points for the season?. 7 out of top 10 scoring teams in top 10 of T.O.P
They're more of a big play team imo although I may be basing that off of the past and not this year. I'm probably the wrong guy to be honestly commenting on this because of my team but generally speaking there isn't a very strong correlation to ToP and offensive efficiency. Much stronger with YPP and total possessions

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're more of a big play team imo although I may be basing that off of the past and not this year. I'm probably the wrong guy to be honestly commenting on this because of my team but generally speaking there isn't a very strong correlation to ToP and offensive efficiency. Much stronger with YPP and total possessions

Yeah the 2 games I saw them play during regular season was vs Cinci and they kicked 6 fg's in a row, s oate up clock and then vs Buffalo where Ben threw 3 int /o tds but Bell had over 200 yards, another grinder game. Just expect them with Ben and AB to have 4 tds a game

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict some teams will win and others will lose. I will post more when data becomes available.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle-27
Atlanta-24

Green Bay-27
Dallas-28

New England-38
Texans-17

Pitt-24
KC-20

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the 2 games I saw them play during regular season was vs Cinci and they kicked 6 fg's in a row, s oate up clock and then vs Buffalo where Ben threw 3 int /o tds but Bell had over 200 yards, another grinder game. Just expect them with Ben and AB to have 4 tds a game
Generally they're pretty high in YPP. I'd imagine this year it's some variation of Atlanta, NO, Dallas, Wash, NE, GB in some order although there's usually some weirdbteam towards the top you wouldn't expect

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally they're pretty high in YPP. I'd imagine this year it's some variation of Atlanta, NO, Dallas, Wash, NE, GB in some order although there's usually some weirdbteam towards the top you wouldn't expect

Its in the link I posted. 5.8 a game Atl, Wash and NO top 3 so your right

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, TOP doesn't matter if you have the clearly superior defense.
TOP also doesn't matter if you never punt. I remember a MNF game with Peytons Colts and another team (dolphins?) and the Colts barely had the ball but when they did they just walked right down the field.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...2nd half pressure was a different story.

I think we all know the NFL playoffs is about peaking late...from week 6 to now, the Falcons level of play has clearly gotten better, whereas SEA may not be playing their best ball right now. They have the pedigree, heart of a champion, etc. I think they will be a tough out, if they lose.

Judging by the way the offense played last week, Seattle may be about to play their best ball of the season. An offensive line actually moving people and creating holes, a RB who just set a team record for yards in a playoff game, Paul Richardson becoming OBJ. We'll have to see which Seattle team shows up Saturday.

Either way I think it's going to be a great game to watch.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by the way the offense played last week, Seattle may be about to play their best ball of the season. An offensive line actually moving people and creating holes, a RB who just set a team record for yards in a playoff game, Paul Richardson becoming OBJ. We'll have to see which Seattle team shows up Saturday.

Either way I think it's going to be a great game to watch.

Last week...agreed, they looked good. IDK just how to judge it because DET losing their last 3 and leaking oil while backing in.

From a Falcon perspective, they need to do a better job vs RW...he's pretty much owned them, along with Graham. From a SEA perspective, they need to score TDs when they get close.

Obviously I'm pulling for the hometown Falcons, but I expect a good close game...aside from HOU @ NE, I think all of these games can go either way this weekend.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week...agreed, they looked good. IDK just how to judge it because DET losing their last 3 and leaking oil while backing in.

From a Falcon perspective, they need to do a better job vs RW...he's pretty much owned them, along with Graham. From a SEA perspective, they need to score TDs when they get close.

Obviously I'm pulling for the hometown Falcons, but I expect a good close game...aside from HOU @ NE, I think all of these games can go either way this weekend.

I don't expect a lot of 3rd downs in this game. I think both offenses are going to move the ball and move it quickly. SEA is going to again think they have found a running game as they go against a bad defense. Sad part is if GB beats Dallas and SEA wins, then SEA could go through the entire playoffs not facing a good rushing defense until perhaps the SB.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle 27
Atlanta 24

Pats 24
Texans 10

Chiefs 23
Steelers 16

Packers 31
Cowboys 24
I think ATL vs Seattle is a toss up, Patriots over Texans is a gimme, Chiefs vs. Steelers is a toss up, and the Packers beat the Cowboys. If I had to make a guess ATL and KC win by small margins. If Atlanta wins I think I'd rather see the Cowboys win their matchup for the NFC championship. I don't want Atlanta's defense to have to deal with Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect a lot of 3rd downs in this game. I think both offenses are going to move the ball and move it quickly. SEA is going to again think they have found a running game as they go against a bad defense. Sad part is if GB beats Dallas and SEA wins, then SEA could go through the entire playoffs not facing a good rushing defense until perhaps the SB.

The stats do support what you say about the rushing DEF, but I actually think ATL D will do fairly well vs SEA on the ground...They made a concerted effort to stop David Johnson when the Cards came to town...I'd be very surprised to see Rawls have a game like he did vs DET...if he does, Falcons are cooked.

Falcons are weaker vs the pass...the LBs are young and fast, but not yet great in coverage...good TEs have done a lot of damage. I expect Graham to have a good game. You have two primarily zone DEFs matching up so I agree there will be plenty of pockets to make passing plays. Quinn has broken tendency a little and played some man, but I don't expect he will want their backs turned on RW much.