• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Observations Game 2 vs Indy

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think it was possible for Maclin to go back and get it. He'd have to go through the DB.

Foles deep ball (at least this season) is "limited". Hopefully next week he shows me i'm wrong 3-4 times.

I'd like to think Maclin could have knocked it down, but that's easy for me to say sitting in this chair.

....Toler made a great play.

I'm pretty eager to see Huff get back in the lineup.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lastly. Chip had a brain fart. 9 plays in the redzone in the first half, and ZERO THROWS INTO THE ENDZONE? .

Did I see one of those 'outs' with a Nabby ankle ball in one of those 9? I glanced at the TV at the time. Had shivers.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I see one of those 'outs' with a Nabby ankle ball in one of those 9? I glanced at the TV at the time. Had shivers.
I think your talking about the screen passes. Who runs wr screens in press coverage inside the 10?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Cary Williams hits people once in a while. The rest of our secondary is soft as hell.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Cary Williams hits people once in a while. The rest of our secondary is soft as hell.

...ehhhh, maybe Nate Allen is but the other 3 are ok with me.

I think Jenkins has been a nice addition to the secondary. Boykin is still solid. Fletcher has cut down on the penalties. We won't make any "best hits" highlight reels on a regular basis; but they've played well, imo.

If we did have a thumper, he would probably draw more flags than the others combined with they way the call the game now.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed/pleased to see that Shady seemed genuinely happy for Sproles. I wasn't sure how he would react to someone out-shining him.

They are 2-0 even though they played like shit at times. Just wait til they start clicking! :clap:

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Matthews is gonna be good, he will break out very soon. Perhaps against Washington.

I think he is to, but he has to start to hang onto the ball. His hands are very questionable right now. Would not be surprised if once Huff is healthy if we see more of him than Mathews at least right now. The light will go on for Mathews and he is going to be good just right now he is not very good

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nov, 2012: (KFFL)

Wings
I'd get rid of all our Wr's and start over! I think they all blow!...trade Djax and Maclin for the best draft picks you can get! Keep Riley Cooper as he has nice size and he is young, perhaps you can make him a nice #4 possession type receiver.

WingNut once again spot on. Even if he's a bit goofy. :whistle:
:agree::agree::agree:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellystrator: Week 3

This week on the Kellystrator, Chip Kelly joins Ike Reese to break down some of the top plays from Monday's win over Indianapolis, including a huge turnover on defense, one of the biggest touchdowns of the game, and how they got Andrew Luck out of his comfort zone.