• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My keys to the game

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Red zone- If we score touchdowns instead of field goals, I think we win more handily than people think.

2. Running game- We run, we win. It's as simple as that. We didn't have Hunter last year in the playoffs, and I think he's the dark horse nobody is talking about. His burst is by far better than Gore's, and Seattle's LB's are not that impressive IMO.

3. Turnovers- Let's get one or two, and don't commit more than 1

4. Dline- You pressure Wilson and keep him in the pocket, he is a sub par QB plain and simple. Go watch the AZ game. Enough said.

Overall we are the better team. I'm sick and tired of hearing how great Seattle is. They could've easily lost 6 games this year, a couple of those at home. Our D IMO is playing like they played 2 years ago when we lost to NY. After week 2, I was scared shitless of this SEA team. Not anymore. Niners, just don't come out in the first half like last year against ATL please. Leave it all out on that field. This is our Super Bowl, and we'll destroy either AFC team if we win.

GO NINERS!:suds:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop Lynch we win. Let Wilson try and beat us with his arm.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep has to play well. It's that simple. The Seattle DBs won't drop errant throws.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap's not going to win this win alone. In the last 4 meetings, the team that ran better Gore or Lynch, won the game.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap's not going to win this win alone. In the last 4 meetings, the team that ran better Gore or Lynch, won the game.

Not my point. I have confidence in every phase of the game but he's played poorly in Seattle. That's the monkey on his back right now. He plays poorly, I guarantee we don't win. He plays well, I'm not worried about anything else.

Even the last two games, he's started a little slowly. A slow start in Seattle won't work.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my point. I have confidence in every phase of the game but he's played poorly in Seattle. That's the monkey on his back right now. He plays poorly, I guarantee we don't win. He plays well, I'm not worried about anything else.

Even the last two games, he's started a little slowly. A slow start in Seattle won't work.

Totally agree, which is why you hand it to Gore plenty right off the bat. But no up the gut runs please...

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with Kap playing shitty in Week 2, it was 5-0 at halftime, 12-6 going in to the 4th qtr. Heck, I'll take a so-so Kap....lol

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I hope we get the ball first in the second half. We've made some good adjustments in the last couple of games. If by chance we are down, I'd like to come out with the ball.