• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My "Jerry is a Fool" Thread of the Week

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers board better than the Texans board.

Guess I am the only one still willing to fly the banner after last year.

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly Packers board sucks ..... and you came here for attention

correct facts are facts

You're an idiot. I came here to discuss football, talk about your GM and all I get is trollish comments like yours. Seems like the Cowboys fans here are limited in thought or just plain dick heads

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot. I came here to discuss football, talk about your GM and all I get is trollish comments like yours. Seems like the Cowboys fans here are limited in thought or just plain dick heads

Easy enough solution. Stay the fuck off the Cowboys board. Pretty absurd of you to be calling Twists comments trollish considering where you are

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

<scurries over to Packer threads looking for dick heads...>

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers board better than the Texans board.

Guess I am the only one still willing to fly the banner after last year.

LOL
Well no one can call you a bandwagon fan, that is for sure :thumb:

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy enough solution. Stay the fuck off the Cowboys board. Pretty absurd of you to be calling Twists comments trollish considering where you are

So fuck head, you're saying that you and other Cowboys fans cannot have a decent football conversation with other fans because another fan ragged on your owner? Grow up

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy there, son. If you came here to discuss football your first post wouldn't have been "Jerry = All Davis" nor would your second post talked about the team being 8-8 again and calling us the "Cowgirls".

So please don't try to pretend like the welcome you have received was not warranted.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fuck head, you're saying that you and other Cowboys fans cannot have a decent football conversation with other fans because another fan ragged on your owner? Grow up

I'll ask you again to ease up, but this is the last time.

YOU came HERE with your trollish comments. If you don't like it, either change the way you are "discussing" the team or simply leave.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Well no one can call you a bandwagon fan, that is for sure :thumb:

True but this is about the sum of what I had to say about the Texans last year:

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones = the New Al Davis

Jones is an idiot. another 8 and 8 or worse season for the Cowgirls.. Lol

What a Moron

Non sequitur.

The Packers have been much better than the Cowgirls in recent years. we're actually competitive! Have made it to the playoffs the past 7 years straight, while the Cowgirls watch them from their living rooms. Lol
I don't know how we were mistaken.
You obviously started out talking football.

If you want to debate football. Plenty here to do so with. If you wanted to banter plenty here to do that with as well. But don't snivel about it after the fact.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went off to eat dinner and it seems I missed a lot of conversation. Let me see if I have caught up. We have this Packer football encyclopedia sit here telling us how bad our team is yet he openly admitted he know nothing about what he talks about. He claims injury destroyed the packs season but not once did he mention the injuries the Cowboys had. Then as the thread goes along he gets more and more butthurt. Am I caught up?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went off to eat dinner and it seems I missed a lot of conversation. Let me see if I have caught up. We have this Packer football encyclopedia sit here telling us how bad our team is yet he openly admitted he know nothing about what he talks about. He claims injury destroyed the packs season but not once did he mention the injuries the Cowboys had. Then as the thread goes along he gets more and more butthurt. Am I caught up?

That's my take as well

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask you again to ease up, but this is the last time.

YOU came HERE with your trollish comments. If you don't like it, either change the way you are "discussing" the team or simply leave.

I don't think he is really bothering us. So far I think the posts have been friendly towards him. Imagine if those shall we say more aggressive posters started discussing football with him :suds:

If he is getting unnerved now, think he might want to change tactics, before they show up..

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have perceptively captured it my good man.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excellent summation counselor.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is really bothering us. So far I think the posts have been friendly towards him. Imagine if those shall we say more aggressive posters started discussing football with him :suds:

If he is getting unnerved now, think he might want to change tactics, before they show up..

This offends me.:whistle: