• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My "Jerry is a Fool" Thread of the Week

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality I would settle for winning the division and winning 1 playoff game. And it is a bit sad that a lot of Cowboys fans would be happy with that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to hear those calls if you have any audio

Ha. I'm fairly nice just like I am on here. He knows my buttons though. We got into a huge argument one day when JJ came out and said he needed Romo to do more. He immediately went with his Ny team and basically said ROmo wasn't near the Qb ELi is. The bad thing about radio though is they can cut you off at any time and make you look bad. His co host is BLaine BIshop. We all 3 got into it over IRvin and theHOF. They both said Andre REed should make it over him. Many forget Irvin's career was cut short, including BIshop himself.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality I would settle for winning the division and winning 1 playoff game. And it is a bit sad that a lot of Cowboys fans would be happy with that.

I was looking for what would have to change to bring those results.

And this Cowboy fan won't be happy until the goal is to win every game we play. Accepting losing is for losers. Especially in today's NFL.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be happy to "start" with that then improve on that until we win another SB

Not saying were are going to the big dance but lets start with getting back to winning on a consistent basis and improve from that.

Hard to believe that a young man of 20 could have grown up never seeing the Cowboys winning on a yearly basis :L Its not all Jerry but he has owned the team the last 25 years and been the GM since Jimmy took his 2 million buyout and headed for south Florida. So Jerry gets credit and blame simply because he has been the Owner/GM all that time.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this Cowboy fan won't be happy until the goal is to win every game we play. Accepting losing is for losers. Especially in today's NFL.

OK ...good luck with that.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly... the goal now is to fill the Death Star.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to hear those calls if you have any audio

The guy I get into it with is the Afc Central blogger for Espn. HIs name is Paul Kuharski. He is an ass. He stereotypes southerners as dumb rednecks. With some of the calls they receive I can understand why. He also doesn't like the flag carriers for the SEC conference. BIshop ,on the other hand is a super nice guy and definitely contradicts my theory of it taking a different kind of person to play defense in the Nfl.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could pick a GM tomorrow and you would instantly assume the GM is a puppet.

It's your right to hate the guy. It is somewhat justified. But if Jerry made every move you wanted for the next 10 years ..I don't see your opinion changing at all. So when you say a good owner does this or that ...I really see that as all theater when it comes to Jerry. With all respect, your just to far gone.

You don't know what you are talking about, so don't try. Don't lump me in with others and don't try to speak for me. I don't criticize just because it's Jerry and I don't dig my heels in on topics and stubbornly fight one side or hte other, I look at things objectively when they deserve it. I have given Jerry more credit for guys like Lee and Smith and Dez than most on here. I have talked in depth about how good some of the contracts were structured (Melton, Spencer, Lee) and how we seemed to be turning the corner in some cases with giving out big contracts or refusing to part ways with our aging (Hatcher, Ware) or mediocre players; I just don't give out passes either. So go sell your shit somewhere else...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. I'm fairly nice just like I am on here. He knows my buttons though. We got into a huge argument one day when JJ came out and said he needed Romo to do more. He immediately went with his Ny team and basically said ROmo wasn't near the Qb ELi is. The bad thing about radio though is they can cut you off at any time and make you look bad. His co host is BLaine BIshop. We all 3 got into it over IRvin and theHOF. They both said Andre REed should make it over him. Many forget Irvin's career was cut short, including BIshop himself.

Don't they know not to question Romo when you are around???:whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First...somebody define the word contending.
I've always thought that was for a playoff spot...enlighten me

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

normally I would agree

but "normally" the NFC East is one of the better divisions in football ...... sadly it is quite possibly the weakest in football now and has been for what 3 years now?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what you are talking about, so don't try. Don't lump me in with others and don't try to speak for me. I don't criticize just because it's Jerry and I don't dig my heels in on topics and stubbornly fight one side or hte other, I look at things objectively when they deserve it. I have given Jerry more credit for guys like Lee and Smith and Dez than most on here. I have talked in depth about how good some of the contracts were structured (Melton, Spencer, Lee) and how we seemed to be turning the corner in some cases with giving out big contracts or refusing to part ways with our aging (Hatcher, Ware) or mediocre players; I just don't give out passes either. So go sell your shit somewhere else...

ya know.....there are some who read this board regularly and form opinions about the active posters opinions. They post on occasion and typically slam at the same time as if they know you.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly - my standards have always been a bit higher than just getting into the tournament. But where this team is now, getting into the tournament would be pretty salty.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
normally I would agree

but "normally" the NFC East is one of the better divisions in football ...... sadly it is quite possibly the weakest in football now and has been for what 3 years now?

no question it's as weak as it's been in some time. Wild card teams most likely have a better record playing in your teams stadium. I'm sorry.....I've watched the can't win the big one team all the way through these times, and it remains about getting in and advancing to me. That has to be the goal for a team like ours and their last 15 year history. This hasn't been a Super Bowl or bust team since Aikman suited up.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This hasn't been a Super Bowl or bust team since Aikman suited up.

I agree

Sadly Jerry keeps spending like it is ( and trading IE Galloway and Williams)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree its the weakest division in the NFC , but New England- IMO- has had a free pass to the playoffs since Brady. The Jets have made some noise a few of those yrs but not enough. The AFC Central is pretty weak as well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thats what I just said. I said it was weak