• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MVP Performance by Carmelo (LOL) and fuck Spike Lee

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be TEAM mvp.

No it hasn't...it just shows you don't understand the voting. What examples can give that it was taken out of context?

I understand the voting - everyone votes for the player they think was the best in the NBA, but the award says Most Valuable Player.

Who in the hell is too say Lebron was more valuable then Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and a dozen others? You, some asshole on the espn payroll? Kobe Bryant and the Lakers draws a bigger crowd and a sold out building in every arena for the entire season. A sold out crowd means more money. Tell when you have heard them chanting mvp at Lebron in arenas besides Miami like they have Kobe's name?

fuck Lebron and fuck Miami - that's how I feel

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:let's see Turnip(and the rest of his goons) laugh THIS off....

Nothing to laugh off and IMO nothing to really lose sleep about.

I told you all season (when discussing your Lakers) that teams look forward to playing against the high profile teams. All teams are comprised of professioanl athletes and every player in this league is there for a reason.

The Bulls are the anti Lakers. They are well coached, play hard, and play as a team.
They don't use injuries as excuses. They use it for motivation.

They came to our HC yesterday without arguably 3 of their top 4 players and gutted out a win.
Your team lead by Howard/Gasol couldn't even find a way to stay competative.

The Heat needed this type of game win or lose to get back in the right state of mind. The winning has been to easy for too long. The playoffs are not supposed to be easy.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are Heat fans still complaining? LeBron won MVP.. MOVE ON!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are Heat fans still complaining? LeBron won MVP.. MOVE ON!!!

answers pretty simple, m'man. they want US to think the rest of the world believes that he's the best basketball player ever. and one guy who didn't agree has that li'l theory all outta whack for 'em. certain people here(needless to say whom) would simply lose their minds if EVERYBODY didn't agree with them. in fact, they'd(evidently) take it on a PERSONAL level...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
answers pretty simple, m'man. they want US to think the rest of the world believes that he's the best basketball player ever. and one guy who didn't agree has that li'l theory all outta whack for 'em. certain people here(needless to say whom) would simply lose their minds if EVERYBODY didn't agree with them. in fact, they'd(evidently) take it on a PERSONAL level...

I think the guy is a beast no doubt and POSSIBLY will be one of the greatest but he isn't yet. Besides imo there should never been a unanimous mvp in the nba

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guy is a beast no doubt and POSSIBLY will be one of the greatest but he isn't yet. Besides imo there should never been a unanimous mvp in the nba

never has been before, so i doubt anyone can properly explain how LeClown rates...

i JUST now got your sig line, btw. John Madden, right...?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never has been before, so i doubt anyone can properly explain how LeClown rates...

i JUST now got your sig line, btw. John Madden, right...?

Yeah didn't think so, nor should there ever be!

Close... Yogi Berra quoted it

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the voting - everyone votes for the player they think was the best in the NBA, but the award says Most Valuable Player.

Who in the hell is too say Lebron was more valuable then Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and a dozen others? You, some asshole on the espn payroll? Kobe Bryant and the Lakers draws a bigger crowd and a sold out building in every arena for the entire season. A sold out crowd means more money. Tell when you have heard them chanting mvp at Lebron in arenas besides Miami like they have Kobe's name?

fuck Lebron and fuck Miami - that's how I feel
I thought you were going to give examples of past MVP's that didn't deserve it? All I see is jibberish....as usual.