• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MVP Performance by Carmelo (LOL) and fuck Spike Lee

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only fact is the Bulls ended the streak..the rest is conjecture...and I do not expect you to know the meaning of that word....merriamwebsters.com should help :lol:

How have you not been banned? Fuck man...99% of peeps from c-BS would gladly take herpes rather than see another SimpleJack post...now that is fact!

This isn't the original heatmyshorts - he stole the original's name and once the original found out, he came on as feeling the heat and pissed as hell and got banned the same day :laugh3:

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the original heatmyshorts - he stole the original's name and once the original found out, he came on as feeling the heat and pissed as hell and got banned the same day :laugh3:
So you are saying there is a SimpleJack imposter? LMFAO x2...out of all the rejects a person can pick...they pick him? While this Einstein is at it...how about the SN A. Hitler? Jesus...I just want a board where I can talk about the NBA...not a meeting room for the mentally challenged!

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only fact is the Bulls ended the streak..the rest is conjecture...and I do not expect you to know the meaning of that word....merriamwebsters.com should help :lol:

How have you not been banned? Fuck man...99% of peeps from c-BS would gladly take herpes rather than see another SimpleJack post...now that is fact!

99% of peeps from c-BS would gladly take herpes rather than see another SimpleJack post...now that is fact

That is conjecture. Now, if ignoring SimpleJack is your excuse for having herpes, then do not be shy about seeking treatment. Take some acyclovir.

Now if you will excuse me, I believe the Heat will beat the Bulls. I would expect ugly basketball.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying there is a SimpleJack imposter? LMFAO x2...out of all the rejects a person can pick...they pick him? While this Einstein is at it...how about the SN A. Hitler? Jesus...I just want a board where I can talk about the NBA...not a meeting room for the mentally challenged!

One moment you speak of STDs and now you have shifted to cursing and talking about Hitler or Jesus... So, are you really here to talk about the NBA?

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am heatmyshorts. That is the truth.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep - this guy is not the orginal - he came in and used the original's name and pretended like he had turned over a new leaf and posted all kinds of crap. I told the original about on cbs and the original came, on, but had to use a different name, but had to use a different name, so he came on as feeling the heat and got banned for his crap within 24 hours. Somehow this moron survived

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I know Lebron won it for the 4th time, but the Heat fans are bitching because one of the judges voted for Dumbello Anthony, er I mean Carmello Anthony - ROFLMAO

Granted that was a retarded vote - He be the last on my list, but whatever - the MVP is a worthless pile of shit anyway :laugh3:

Worthless pile of shit?

Historically the criteria for the award is that it goes to the best player on one of the best teams. This year it happened to be THE best team.
So as a fan of that team, it equates to that we had a great season.
To me, that is not worthless. It's what every fan base hopes for.

What's worthless is all of the Laker fans 16>2 bullshit which has nothing to do with anything currently going on in the NBA.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i'm guessing the miserable ol' sock is STILL whining because the world doesn't fall down and prostrate themselves in front of his lord LeClown...?:laugh3:

sheesh, imagine if he'd've fell TWO votes short of unanimous...

Yeah, pretty funny seeing some of these Heat fans get so worked up over 1 vote!! :lm:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am heatmyshorts. That is the truth.

No you're not - you're a loser that has stolen the original loser's identity in hopes of proving that you're as equally ignorant as he is. Don't worry - you are :laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worthless pile of shit?

Historically the criteria for the award is that it goes to the best player on one of the best teams. This year it happened to be THE best team.
So as a fan of that team, it equates to that we had a great season.
To me, that is not worthless. It's what every fan base hopes for.

What's worthless is all of the Laker fans 16>2 bullshit which has nothing to do with anything currently going on in the NBA.

Well I have yet to see that many mvp awards turn into championships and in fact Lebron the coward might be the first prick to do so since Michael Jordan. To me the most valuable player is the one who is needed the most by their team. If the award was meant to be for the best player in the NBA, then they should call it that. The award has over the years been taken out of the context it was intended for and misinterpeted.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you really want to talk about all of the worthless bullshit being talked about in the NBA, just read the post of any Miami Heat fan for Boston Celtics fan dating back the last year or two. I have seen you guys say anything intelligent or worth reading in several years now.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you really want to talk about all of the worthless bullshit being talked about in the NBA, just read the post of any Miami Heat fan for Boston Celtics fan dating back the last year or two. I have seen you guys say anything intelligent or worth reading in several years now.

LOL i don't knowm why you guys bother. screw Turnip AND his WORTHLESS vendetta against Lakers fans if you're talking worthless...

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last couple of seasons, afer the debacle that was The Decision and Yes. We, Did., I would say that LeBron did kind of realize what an ass he made of himself, stopped being quite such an arrogant douchesnozzle and has benefitted from it.

Now, if only some of the Heat fans would follow his lead....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last couple of seasons, afer the debacle that was The Decision and Yes. We, Did., I would say that LeBron did kind of realize what an ass he made of himself, stopped being quite such an arrogant douchesnozzle and has benefitted from it.

Now, if only some of the Heat fans would follow his lead....

:agree:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have yet to see that many mvp awards turn into championships and in fact Lebron the coward might be the first prick to do so since Michael Jordan. To me the most valuable player is the one who is needed the most by their team. If the award was meant to be for the best player in the NBA, then they should call it that. The award has over the years been taken out of the context it was intended for and misinterpeted.
That would be TEAM mvp.

No it hasn't...it just shows you don't understand the voting. What examples can give that it was taken out of context?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The award always goes to the best player on a top team. Similar to the Heisman trophy. Anyways, who is to say that James isn't the most needed by his team?