• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mutigers1fan's Rams Avatar Assignments

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Rude and that emoticon of sheep screwing, SJ. LOLOL!! Everytime I see that it cracks me up.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stuck with my anti-kansas avi for about 3 years. Roll your way SJ.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could someone help me out and find a pic of Kurt Warner holding the SB trophy that I can use for my avatar? I can't seem to find one.:noidea:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could someone help me out and find a pic of Kurt Warner holding the SB trophy that I can use for my avatar? I can't seem to find one.:noidea:

KurtWarner_display_image.jpg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AngellakerRams. I see that you are new here on the Rams pages. Welcome. I am one of the modulators (Mods) here and I have some info for you that will assist and enhance your experience here on the SportsHoopla. Please read the following and let me know that you have.

Once you get past the 25 post mark in posts, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found in the same "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left.

Here are a few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin' (which I am sure you are not) and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not). Nudity in avitars is unacceptable. You can put scantly clad ladies in your avi's but no nudes.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous. We all love the Rams as I'm sure you do as well.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your point of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here. I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone.

Also, this rule is SportsHoopla-wide, Alternative names and accounts or ALt's are not tolerated either. First offense, banishment. Hammer Down doesn't tolerate this AT ALL and neither do I.

Again welcome and have fun!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro

thank you for the welcome.

was a longtime ESPN message boarder. I actually read what you posted for me already because you had posted it for someone else in another thread.

looking forward to chatting with all of you here.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short. I was raised in Pennsylvania. Saw the Phillies very early in life. Also liked the Flyers. I found the Rams first and then discovered the Lakers. I always liked winners and that's is the long and short of it.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short. I was raised in Pennsylvania. Saw the Phillies very early in life. Also liked the Flyers. I found the Rams first and then discovered the Lakers. I always liked winners and that's is the long and short of it.

grew up in Pennsylvania and became a Rams fan over the Steelers and Eagles?

I grew up in SoCal, so that explains my teams. live in Idaho now so I only get to see my teams when they play in Seattle/Portland. they always show the Hawks and Mariners games here:doh:.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. You forget. Back then the Steelers and Eagles were perennial losers (late 50's early 60's). I hated both teams and I had a strong wanderlust as a boy!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grew up in Pennsylvania and became a Rams fan over the Steelers and Eagles?

I grew up in SoCal, so that explains my teams. live in Idaho now so I only get to see my teams when they play in Seattle/Portland. they always show the Hawks and Mariners games here:doh:.

Wait! Is this the same 'Angelakerams' from the SeeBS boards? The Civil Engineer who hails from the OC?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait! Is this the same 'Angelakerams' from the SeeBS boards? The Civil Engineer who hails from the OC?

Nope

I was never on the CBS boards. Came from ESPN.

I am self employed and live in Idaho.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'll take Quinn, the other 10+ sack DE.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope

I was never on the CBS boards. Came from ESPN.

I am self employed and live in Idaho.

hey Angel......hows it going?

Dang I see J. Jenkins is taken, I had this about a month ago what gives?? :L
I like mine better though.....

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zeke, we had discussed doing a 4-game rotation so that we could all get a few guys in.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke, you got here in July. Jenkins was taken back in April-May of this year. You have a pretty good avi anyways especially Jenkins clocking that WR will get any Rams fan pumped!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Angel......hows it going?

Dang I see J. Jenkins is taken, I had this about a month ago what gives?? :L
I like mine better though.....
Zeke, the avatar assignment is mostly explained in the OP however we came up with some caveats as the idea grew. One idea was to honor Coach Fisher on mustache day (whatever day that is). We all could change our avi's to one of Jeff Fisher and his mustache or another with some dude with a crazy mustache however it was only to be up for the game day thread. Another ideas was for all to select the rookies for game 1 to honor them and yet another in post game fashion to honor a fantastic performance by a portion of the team(all those sacks vs AZ) that we could honor such a performance with a everyone who recorded a sack represented.

Now some of these ideas have been kick around a bit however I wanted to use segments and made this post below so guys like Caynine, who selected JJ as well could have a shot at sporting his avatar for some portion of the season. (Personally I wanted to have Sammy as mine but thought since I was the one putting up this thread I would give it a week to see who picks who and by that time, I think Red Chaos pick him. Here below is how the segments will work, I'm sure we can figure out a way to see who should be next in line for JJ, you or Caynine but either way, JJ will be available three more times during the season considering no one should select the same guy 2X unless he's not selected by game time.

Okay I will have the mods update the opening post (In the mean time, if not done already, I'll post the current selections) much like they did during the mock draft threads for those of you that read through those posts you'll know just what I'll mean but basically we just need to look no further than the OP for updates to the list.

Also just so everyone gets a shot at a player they wanted to select. I say we have 4 segments where we select a different player for that portion of the season. Much like retroram I will put up my Segment 1 choice either during game day or I just may put it up during the entire Segment. Anyway the way the Segments will work is we will select our player for each segment not selecting the same player twice.

Here is how the segments will be identified...

Segment 1 - Weeks 1-4
Segment 2 - Weeks 5-8
Segment 3 - Weeks 9-15
Segment 4 - Weeks 16-Superbowl

I will put up a thread similar to this one during the 2nd week of the current segment for the next segment. I think this allows for all to have their favorite player up for a while and honor other players they may want to chose.

Let me or retro know if you have any questions (As retro is the mod).

:suds: