• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mutigers1fan's Rams Avatar Assignments

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke, the avatar assignment is mostly explained in the OP however we came up with some caveats as the idea grew. One idea was to honor Coach Fisher on mustache day (whatever day that is). We all could change our avi's to one of Jeff Fisher and his mustache or another with some dude with a crazy mustache however it was only to be up for the game day thread. Another ideas was for all to select the rookies for game 1 to honor them and yet another in post game fashion to honor a fantastic performance by a portion of the team(all those sacks vs AZ) that we could honor such a performance with a everyone who recorded a sack represented.

Now some of these ideas have been kick around a bit however I wanted to use segments and made this post below so guys like Caynine, who selected JJ as well could have a shot at sporting his avatar for some portion of the season. (Personally I wanted to have Sammy as mine but thought since I was the one putting up this thread I would give it a week to see who picks who and by that time, I think Red Chaos pick him. Here below is how the segments will work, I'm sure we can figure out a way to see who should be next in line for JJ, you or Caynine but either way, JJ will be available three more times during the season considering no one should select the same guy 2X unless he's not selected by game time.

Let me or retro know if you have any questions (As retro is the mod).

:suds:

OK.....I guess I didnt read the whole thread from start to finish. Its pretty easy to change an avatar here, so I'll guess I'll search for a new one

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.....I guess I didnt read the whole thread from start to finish. Its pretty easy to change an avatar here, so I'll guess I'll search for a new one

Dude we all appreciate your cooperation however whole thing doesn't start until the season starts (Week 1) So you're good for now brother!

Hell I got Sammy and his boys up right now, as it is....:suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope

I was never on the CBS boards. Came from ESPN.

I am self employed and live in Idaho.

Well then, if I'm not mistaken, you have the same exact name as a SeeBS memeber had. Good guy too, but on the same token, I wanted to say 'welcome' as I thought you were he.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, if I'm not mistaken, you have the same exact name as a SeeBS memeber had. Good guy too, but on the same token, I wanted to say 'welcome' as I thought you were he.

That's pretty crazy.

I'm glad I got to keep my user name then.:lol:

I'm glad you guys advertised this site on ESPN before it shut down because I wasn't sure where else to go where there would be a solid contingent of fans and not just a dead board.

And it's good to see several Other ESPN posters make it over here.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Angel......hows it going?

Dang I see J. Jenkins is taken, I had this about a month ago what gives?? :L
I like mine better though.....

Zeke

I'm glad you are on this site as well.

We had a lot of great convo's over the years and am glad we can continue that.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty crazy.

I'm glad I got to keep my user name then.:lol:

I'm glad you guys advertised this site on ESPN before it shut down because I wasn't sure where else to go where there would be a solid contingent of fans and not just a dead board.

And it's good to see several Other ESPN posters make it over here.

You are welcome! You all should have seen this board before CBS shut down. We may have had 3 posters and 5-6 threads.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came shortly after the draft and was not one of the first guys over from CBS but the board has grown considerably since them even. It's a great place to be and will make the season that much better.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke

I'm glad you are on this site as well.

We had a lot of great convo's over the years and am glad we can continue that.

awesome... there is probably a dozen of us or so that made it over, would like to see a few more show up. But at least the cool ones are here. Gonna miss the ole board, was there a long time.

I like your avatar by the way.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome... there is probably a dozen of us or so that made it over, would like to see a few more show up. But at least the cool ones are here. Gonna miss the ole board, was there a long time.

I like your avatar by the way.

Thanks Zeke

The old boards were great for a long time. Only past year or so did they really decline. Gonna miss Larry arguing with everyone regarding roster/draft. That was a lot of fun to follow.:laugh3:

Shopson is the one responsible for my avatar. That's the pic I wanted, but couldn't find one. He found it for me. Thanks again Shopson.

I will not miss OWB though.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ALR...glad to see you found your way here...:suds: GO RAMS!!!

Same to you Rambunctious.

Btw, I liked your user name when I saw it years ago that I named my wife's fantasy football team Rambunctious.:lol: ( yes, I'm one of those fantasy guys ):lame:

It's good to find a message board that has legit topics and discussions instead of a bunch of name calling/ your team sucks posts.

Very excited about this season but am concerned about Austin surviving the whole season.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angelakerams, I'm not concerned about Tavon. In the NFL you can't put a WR to sleep like you used to be able to. I'm a Steelers fan and its been killing me but this will work to Tavon's advantage.

Side note. For the sake of simplicity I will be referring to Tavon Austin as Tavon and Austin Pettis as Pettis. I've been confusing myself so I'm just putting an end to this.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angelakerams, I'm not concerned about Tavon. In the NFL you can't put a WR to sleep like you used to be able to. I'm a Steelers fan and its been killing me but this will work to Tavon's advantage.

Side note. For the sake of simplicity I will be referring to Tavon Austin as Tavon and Austin Pettis as Pettis. I've been confusing myself so I'm just putting an end to this.

No doubt the new rules help. I'm still concerned though. I hope he knows how to protect himself going over the middle.

People will note that he never missed a game in college, but college is not the NFL. We have seen plenty of players who never had injuries in college become injury prone in the NFL.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left one out, so I'll guess you will be referring to Austin Davis as Davis, right? :lol:

You know it would be cool to see a flea flicker in the preseason where we have Davis hand off to Tavon to flick it back to Davis to hit Pettis for the TD!!!

I can here the announcer now... "Austin behind center, hands off to Austin who flicks it back to Austin who throws deep to Austin for a Rams Touchdown!!!!" Talk about confusing a defense! :laugh3:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to you Rambunctious.

Btw, I liked your user name when I saw it years ago that I named my wife's fantasy football team Rambunctious.:lol: ( yes, I'm one of those fantasy guys ):lame:

It's good to find a message board that has legit topics and discussions instead of a bunch of name calling/ your team sucks posts.

Very excited about this season but am concerned about Austin surviving the whole season.

I'm honored...:rollseyes: When the Rams won the Super Bowl "Rambunctious!" was spread across the front page of my local newspaper. That is where I got it from... I also submitted that name for the Rams mascot...but they went with Rampage.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honored...:rollseyes: When the Rams won the Super Bowl "Rambunctious!" was spread across the front page of my local newspaper. That is where I got it from... I also submitted that name for the Rams mascot...but they went with Rampage.

I always think of MMA when I hear Rampage.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any good Avatars left? Just joined here from ESPN. Any late 80's players?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LongtimeRamsFan42. You can upload any avatar you want as long the size fits the SportsHoopla parameters and you don't have any nudity. Also, you need to get more posts (at least 5) before the avatar function will work for you.