• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mount Rushmore for.........

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That the fella that thinks he knows it all raz-on listed John Mackey as a Pitt player. He's the same person that said when Bobby Mitchell retired he statistically was the best wr of all time even though Raymond Berry retired one year before him with more catches/yards/TD's.

I do know it all, when will you figure that out? The once in awhile brain fart, no big deal.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know it all, when will you figure that out? The once in awhile brain fart, no big deal.

Only once and a while? The other day you said Montana only played in 16 games in a seasons twice.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mackey went to Syracuse.

Tony Dorsett.
Only once and a while? The other day you said Montana only played in 16 games in a seasons twice.

Was talking starting, and in his first nine seasons he only had two seasons where he started all 16 games,

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was talking starting, and in his first nine seasons he only had two seasons where he started all 16 games,

You said Montana only played in 16 games in a season twice.

Thread- the great Russell Wilson

Comment # 328 (your own words) "Montana only played in two 16 games seasons his first nine seasons"

1979- played in all 16 games <-----his rookie year
1981- played in all 16 games
1983- played in all 16 games
1984- played in all 16 games

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, and I even had Ditka there, I knew that.

Donovan McNabb
Jim Brown
Marvin Harrison
John Mackey

Syracuse

Larry Csonka over McNabb or Harrison.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Montana only played in 16 games in a season twice.

Thread- the great Russell Wilson

Comment # 328 (your own words) "Montana only played in two 16 games seasons his first nine seasons"

1979- played in all 16 games <-----his rookie year
1981- played in all 16 games
1983- played in all 16 games
1984- played in all 16 games

Talking starts, like I was with Wilson. Hell, saw him play in those games,

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking starts, like I was with Wilson. Hell, saw him play in those games,

Yeah now you claim to be talking about starts. Yet in that comment of yours I mentioned you said nothing about starts, you only mentioned games played. This was your entire comment from that- the great Russell Wilson thread (# 328)

"Montana only played in two 16 game seasons his first nine seasons. He played in 30th less games than Wilson. His numbers are not close at all. All Wilson"

You tried pulling the nonsense before. When you said Joe Perry (11,700) finished his career with more yards than Roger Craig (13,100). After I pointed out Craig had more total yards you changed your tune and claimed you meant rushing yards, yet never specifically said rushing yards. All you said was yards.

And I gotta mention this blunder of yours again. You also said Bobby Mitchell finished his career as the NFL's # 1 wr. Even though Raymond Berry retired one year before Mitchell with more catches/yards/TD's.

FYI sports.-ref.com can be your friend when used properly.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah now you claim to be talking about starts. Yet in that comment of yours I mentioned you said nothing about starts, you only mentioned games played. This was your entire comment from that- the great Russell Wilson thread (# 328)

"Montana only played in two 16 game seasons his first nine seasons. He played in 30th less games than Wilson. His numbers are not close at all. All Wilson"

You tried pulling the nonsense before. When you said Joe Perry (11,700) finished his career with more yards than Roger Craig (13,100). After I pointed out Craig had more total yards you changed your tune and claimed you meant rushing yards, yet never specifically said rushing yards. All you said was yards.

And I gotta mention this blunder of yours again. You also said Bobby Mitchell finished his career as the NFL's # 1 wr. Even though Raymond Berry retired one year before Mitchell with more catches/yards/TD's.

FYI sports.-ref.com can be your friend when used properly.

Go to post #75 in this thread, was always talking about.....starts

I was always talking about rushing yards with Perry, who doesn;t know about Craigs receiving? Especially a Ninr fan.

There is something funky about that Mitchell, thing, I read something somewhere about Mitchell being number one in receptions,once upon a time, hmmmm?

Dalybuc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure you've been Bucs fan since '78? Sapp was inducted in 2013. I was about to get outraged! after I saw your post until I looked it up. Not a Bucs fan, but Sapp was a monster... or are you saying that he shouldn't be in the HOF?
Indeed that’s what I’m saying. Grew up 60 miles from Tampa saw all his games as a Buc. Great player but I wouldn’t have put him in. Always had someone on the line with him Brad Culpepper, Simeon Rice, Anthony McFarland, ETC. Plus he had Brooks, Lynch, and Barber behind him. He played 9 seasons in Tampa with 3 double digit sack total seasons. Just feel there’s other more deserving of the honor, never woke up looking forward to watching what havoc Sapp would unleash on Sundays.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed that’s what I’m saying. Grew up 60 miles from Tampa saw all his games as a Buc. Great player but I wouldn’t have put him in. Always had someone on the line with him Brad Culpepper, Simeon Rice, Anthony McFarland, ETC. Plus he had Brooks, Lynch, and Barber behind him. He played 9 seasons in Tampa with 3 double digit sack total seasons. Just feel there’s other more deserving of the honor, never woke up looking forward to watching what havoc Sapp would unleash on Sundays.

Well ok then. You watched him a lot more that I did. But I always considered him a great player.