• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most surprising team this year?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the most surprising team to me is the panthers and it's not really close. ron rivera was a dead man walking from day one. cam was on the verge of being labeled a bust. for them to come together as well as they have and now appear on the verge of getting a first round bye is pretty amazing.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team this year was the most surprising in a good way?

I'm going with the Chiefs. They were 4-12 a year ago, and if not a for a play here and there, could be the AFCW champs.

I have them as the dark horse in the AFC playoffs and expect them to beat the #4 seed, whomever that ends up being.

When you have a great running game and defense, you can travel and win in the post season.

I think KC had like 4 or 5 probowlers LY, just sucked at the QB position. I'm surprised at the record, but not that they are in the playoffs.

My pick...Panthers...I knew they would be improved with the DL picks maturing in front of Keughley but I thought they were missing too much on the back end of the DEF and was a WR shy of being a playoff team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Panthers to win their division. I did not PREDICT them to win. I just really loved their defense that showed in preseason. I'm not at all surprised they took their division. I am completely surprised that are as strong as they look.....

Lots of good surprises this year. Lots of bad surprises too.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the 9-0 start but not surprise by Chiefs since prodicted they would make the playoffs because I knew Eric Berry would be healty this year. Didn't see the Pathers coming, I went to their first game vs seahawks. Thought it was close because the seahawks was rusty but they proven that they are legit.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be the Chiefs, Falcons, or Texans. The Chiefs playing well and the Falcons/Texans, uh... not.