• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Passionate CFB Fanbases in 2018 per USA Today

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta wade through piles of garbage, needles, and human feces to get to USC's stadium.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wazzu31 get in here and explain to these people how getting dead ass drunk and puking all over the bleachers makes you the #1 passionate fanbase in all of college football.

18s08wrtl98yfjpg.jpg

GIJQASOJUNKXXZX.20131012001854.jpg

Well if we are talking 2018, I don’t think there is anything wrong with the list. It is cheaper and more convenient for the Alumni to travel to all away games in the Pac besides Colorado and Arizona than it is for the alumni to attend home games. I will say I don’t know if there is more putrid fan base among students though.

And I resent the puking over the bleachers. No self respecting Coug pukes on the bleachers, it’s either on another fan or some bushes. I will always thank the SC Trojans because we beat them in 02 and I threw up on what I thought was a rock, but it ended up being a PPD officer’s shoes. Wild Turkey does that to you in Pullman though.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd enjoy nearly any activity in or near Lincoln, NE on a random fall Saturday more than living in California at any time of the year.
LOL. Between the time I had to go for some training at the Air force base (Offutt) and the accounts of my friends who spent time there and now I have a friend with a daughter based there who's shes gone to visit a bunch of times. Everyone couldn't or can't wait to get out of that boring ass state.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Between the time I had to go for some training at the Air force base (Offutt) and the accounts of my friends who spent time there and now I have a friend with a daughter based there who's shes gone to visit a bunch of times. Everyone couldn't or can't wait to get out of that boring ass state.

You guys miss all the drugs, crime, riots, corruption, homelessness, errrrmm.... palm trees and 'culture' of the prime LA area?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys miss all the drugs, crime, riots, corruption, homelessness, errrrmm.... palm trees and 'culture' of the prime LA area?

Don't forget earthquakes. lol. I know you haters love to point those out. I think there's a couple riots going on this weekend near me . Might go to one of those then go for a nice hike and a brewery after. lol

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet people in Nebraska aren't paying $6,000 a month for a studio apartment with shit on the sidewalks outside their front door.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget earthquakes. lol. I know you haters love to point those out. I think there's a couple riots going on this weekend near me . Might go to one of those then go for a nice hike and a brewery after. lol

Be on the lookout for those bikelocks.

I bet people in Nebraska aren't paying $6,000 a month for a studio apartment with shit on the sidewalks outside their front door.

Nope.

Only dumbasses would allow for prices to escalate like that justifying it with 'we have views' - that's cute.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you think everyone who lives in California lives in the downtown LA area? lol. I have horse crap sometimes on my street sometimes.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be on the lookout for those bikelocks.

Nope.

Only dumbasses would allow for prices to escalate like that justifying it with 'we have views' - that's cute.

Oh nice another genius who doesn't understand real estate. Where were you when I lived in Newport beach I could have used your sage advice.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think everyone who lives in California lives in the downtown LA area? lol. I have horse crap sometimes on my street sometimes.

You can tell the difference between the types of shit?

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh nice another genius who doesn't understand real estate. Where were you when I lived in Newport beach I could have used your sage advice.

My bad, they justify it with the drugs, crime, riots, corruption, homelessness, earthquakes, errrmm... 'diversity' and 'culture'.

You can keep that.

Edit: added in those earthquakes you were upselling me.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell the difference between the types of shit?

You don't know what horse shit looks like? lol. Most of my neighbors have horses, some have goats and pot belly pigs and various other animals. My House came with a small horse stable that I put my wood working equipment in since I don't have horses.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what horse shit looks like? lol. Most of my neighbors have horses, some have goats and pot belly pigs and various other animals. My House came with a small horse stable that I put my wood working equipment in since I don't have horses.

I live in Nebraska... of course I know what it looks like lol, but shit is shit. I don't care who's it is, where it came from, or whatever it came out of.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, they justify it with the drugs, crime, riots, corruption, homelessness, earthquakes, errrmm... 'diversity' and 'culture'.

You can keep that.

Edit: added in those earthquakes you were upselling me.

Drugs- Everywhere has drugs. You telling me Nebraska doesn't have a drug problem? I've never done them. My sons a Marine now so if he did them he doesn't' d them now.
Crime.- Yeah big cities have crime. I don't live in a dense area. We have regular normal crime like everyone.
Riots? Seriously? You watch too much TV. If I sat outside my current house from 1960 (I wasn't born yet) till today I would have never seen one riot. We have had fires where people were frankitly trying to rescue horses while the sun wasn't visable because of the heavy smoke but that wasn't a riot.
Corruption? Is this something only in So Cal you think?
Homeless- yes big problem for the state and big cities you are correct.
Diversity and culture- Yeah those are things and they are pretty good things actually.

Why are you so butt hurt. I said Nebraska was boring as fuck. I've been there I have friends who have been there for years at a time and I have a friend (who lives in Texas) who's daughter is stationed there and when she gets some time off she cant wait to get outta there. my friend says everyone there can't wait to leave that place. Those are all just our opinions. You can disagree.

Last edited:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Nebraska... of course I know what it looks like lol, but shit is shit. I don't care who's it is, where it came from, or whatever it came out of.

Well these peoples horses crap while they go by and 90% of the time it gets picked up right away. But you can't lump that in with some guy taking a dump on your front lawn. Which has never happened. Some neighbors rabbits and a run away goat yes. But not a human.
I happen to live in one of the smallest houses in a neighborhood where people have horse stables and those rings where they train the horses and tennis courts and long ass driveways. I don't have any of that other than a small four horse stable. I'm the poor guy around here. lol

Last edited: