• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Passionate CFB Fanbases in 2018 per USA Today

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU??? Martin Stadium is half empty by the second quarter....
It was based on online voting....so likely someone set up a vote bot from WSU. They won best uniform and mascott as well.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was based on online voting....so likely someone set up a vote bot from WSU. They won best uniform and mascott as well.

So they are kinda passionate then in a certain way. I've been to Ohio State for a game and I can't compare that kinda fandom to anyone in the PAC.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drugs- Everywhere has drugs. You telling me Nebraska doesn't have a drug problem? I've never done them. My sons a Marine now so if he did them he doesn't' d them now.
Crime.- Yeah big cities have crime. I don't live in a dense area. We have regular normal crime like everyone.
Riots? Seriously? You watch too much TV. If I sat outside my current house from 1960 (I wasn't born yet) till today I would have never seen one riot. We have had fires where people were frankitly trying to rescue horses while the sun wasn't visable because of the heavy smoke but that wasn't a riot.
Corruption? Is this something only in So Cal you think?
Homeless- yes big problem for the state and big cities you are correct.
Diversity and culture- Yeah those are things and they are pretty good things actually.

Why are you so butt hurt. I said Nebraska was boring as fuck. I've been there I have friends who have been there for years at a time and I have a friend (who lives in Texas) who's daughter is stationed there and when she gets some time off she cant wait to get outta there. my friend says everyone there can't wait to leave that place. Those are all just our opinions. You can disagree.

Drugs - sure, everywhere has drugs, but to act as if they are comparable... that's silly.
Crime - I don't live in a densely populated area either, the only "crime" that ever seems to happen out here is speeding.
Riots and Corruption - Oh chill. I don't think that stuff is a problem ONLY for LA, it's a problem for other shitholes too (i.e. NYC, Miami, Seattle, etc).

Diversity and Culture - why? Why is diversity and culture inherently good? I am not necessarily disagreeing, but I don't think they are an inherent good.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...Clemson??

That dump is just a blow-up version of a thousand high school stadiums across the country
giphy.gif