• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most o these writers make me sick

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has so many holes in it even the swiss cheese is laughing at it.

51BSQ1AEM7L._SY300_.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only guys that should be kept out of the HOF for steroids are guys who tested positive and/or served suspensions after MLB started testing.

I don't think Pete Rose should ever get in.

Funny that this has morphed into a Pete Rose thread - it's pretty clear to me OP started this with Bonds in mind.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only guys that should be kept out of the HOF for steroids are guys who tested positive and/or served suspensions after MLB started testing.

I don't think Pete Rose should ever get in.

Funny that this has morphed into a Pete Rose thread - it's pretty clear to me OP started this with Bonds in mind.

No you are mistaken..Pete Rose was very much on the agenda.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wooooooooooooooo !! I want to party with you..Wow...some sad shit right there
It is sad how Pete disgraced the game. He knowingly did the one thing that will get you banned from baseball. He even signed off the the ban so more of the juicy/damning details wouldn't come out. Even if he were reinstated it is highly unlikely the Veteran's Committee would vote him in. He's fucked and he can only blame himself.

He made his fucking bed and now he can "lie" in it.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sad how Pete disgraced the game. He knowingly did the one thing that will get you banned from baseball. He even signed off the the ban so more of the juicy/damning details wouldn't come out. Even if he were reinstated it is highly unlikely the Veteran's Committee would vote him in. He's fucked and he can only blame himself.

He made his fucking bed and now he can "lie" in it.

Have you done any research yet..like I asked you. I hope you never are addicted to anything and go through hell like Pete is. Good luck to you brother.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you done any research yet..like I asked you. I hope you never are addicted to anything and go through hell like Pete is. Good luck to you brother.

I've had my demons in life. All my fault. I own up to them and take responsibility for my fuck ups. Maybe Pete should someday do the same.

Pete appears to have a pretty good life to me. Far from "hell"...but I know you are prone to hyperbole after all the ridiculous Nazi comparisons earlier in the thread.

th

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had my demons in life. All my fault. I own up to them and take responsibility for my fuck ups. Maybe Pete should someday do the same.

Pete appears to have a pretty good life to me. Far from "hell"...but I know you are prone to hyperbole after all the ridiculous Nazi comparisons earlier in the thread.

th

Wow man, you have no clue what's going on inside of Pete? He is hurting..believe me...his illness has total control over him right now.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Your Honor, I refuse to be held to the same standards as everyone else. You see, I'm an addict."

You can't be serious.

Atro SYB

Massive Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of your demons in life, you ready to throw down this week? I feel an epic battle coming on.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Your Honor, I refuse to be held to the same standards as everyone else. You see, I'm an addict."

You can't be serious.

It is one of the cruelest addictions out there...a sad story.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow man, you have no clue what's going on inside of Pete? He is hurting..believe me...his illness has total control over him right now.

And yet you're indignant that he's not in the HoF? :L He's "totally controlled" by an addiction that got him the MLB death penalty and you're saying just let him walk into the Hall?

Incredible.

Atro SYB

Massive Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So he broke the cardinal rule of baseball due to his addiction, in which he is still currently being tossed about in the throes. The one thing he could have done to maybe get baseball to look his way again, GET TREATMENT FOR HIS ILLNESS, he hasn't done. Instead, all he's done is stump for himself. A posthumous election to the HOF may be in the cards, but he hasn't earned any consideration for lifting his lifetime ban. He hasn't fixed the thing about himself that made them kick him out in the first place.