• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most o these writers make me sick

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these little bastards who never wore a jock or coached the game in their lives passing judgment on players for the HOF. Napoleon complex syndrome...Fucking sick to my stomach. They just don't know shit. Some good writers but every year it seems less and less know the game or who is a HOF player.

The HOF os a big fucking JOKE. IT's a FUCKING MUSEUM...Get off your high horses..assholes.

:suds::clap:

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these little bastards who never wore a jock or coached the game in their lives passing judgment on players for the HOF. Napoleon complex syndrome...Fucking sick to my stomach. They just don't know shit. Some good writers but every year it seems less and less know the game or who is a HOF player.

The HOF os a big fucking JOKE. IT's a FUCKING MUSEUM...Get off your high horses..assholes.

:suds::clap:

The issue isn't whether a writer was ever 'wearing a jock' or 'coaching the game.' I think the main issue with the HOF voting is that a good amount of the people that have a vote haven't covered the game closely or at all in a long time.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue isn't whether a writer was ever 'wearing a jock' or 'coaching the game.' I think the main issue with the HOF voting is that a good amount of the people that have a vote haven't covered the game closely or at all in a long time.

yes..a very good point. But also some of these dudes have a Napoleon complex...they got to flex their brain muscle and put their size 6 down on the floor to make a point. Never had any ballz or ability to play.Kind of funny seeing some of these ass wipes try and tell me that Bonds and Rose should be kept out of a baseball museum. Shit, Bonds was walked intentionally enough to get in. Would of had 900 HR's....Roids no Roids he should be in. Selig and the owners let it happen. Nobody keeping them out. They say Selig will get into the Hall...Ha Ha the jello king gets in.Rose served 25 fucking years and some of these fucks want his head on a stick...The man has a illness and is 74 years old..some of these little bastards want to electrify his ass. HOF NAZI's ...no HOF for YOU !! They said Piazza was kept out this year because he was suspected of using Roids..What a bunch of WANT TO PLAY God judgment assholes. The guy was never charged and they said...no HOF for YOU !!! We think you did it Mikey. Like he beat them up on the playground as a kid.

Can I get a bowl of soup then? Almost laughable.

Last edited:

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes..a very good point. But also some of these dudes have a Napoleon complex...they got to flex their brain muscle and put their size 6 down on the floor to make a point. Never had any ballz or ability to play.Kind of funny seeing some of these ass wipes try and tell me that Bonds and Rose should be kept out of a baseball museum. Shit, Bonds was walked intentionally enough to get in. Would of had 900 HR's....Roids no Roids he should be in. Selig and the owners let it happen. Nobody keeping them out. They say Selig will get into the Hall...Ha Ha the jello king gets in.Rose served 25 fucking years and some of these fucks want his head on a stick...The man has a illness and is 74 years old..some of these little bastards want to electrify his ass. HOF NAZI's ...no HOF for YOU !! They said Piazza was kept out this year because he was suspected of using Roids..What a bunch of WANT TO PLAY God judgment assholes. The guy was never charged and they said...no HOF for YOU !!! We think you did it Mikey. Like he beat them up on the playground as a kid.

I agree with your stances on the roids/speculation, but Rose is a completely different case. Rose agreed to a lifetime ban, and if you want to complain about him serving 25+ years, what about him lying about it for 20+ years. It's not like he came clean then served a 25+ year sentence. He was lying about betting on baseball for much of that banned term. That's Rose's fault, and it appears that he's still lying (since it recently came out that he bet on his team while a player, which he originally denied).

Rose isn't allowed to appear on a HOF ballot because he agreed to be banned. That's not on the voters, but rather on Rose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose has a cumpulsive gambling problem ..which is the biggest addictive thing out there. Are you going to tell me a dude strung out on major drugs and being blackmailed by the mob would not throw a game or give up inside info on their team? As far as I know Rose never threw a game...he always bet to win. I know Pete was saying he was not confident the days he did not bet..but Pete is a sick man and gamblers deny everything alot like drug addicts do. Drug offenders have been forgiven ...roid users have been able to work again in baseball..but Pete is a dirty old man and should fry...a bunch of cold hearted assholes. OK keep Rose out of baseball but for God's sake let the man have some peace and his day in a BASEBALL MUSEUM..ease his pain.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So they're not allowed to have a rigid opinion.

But you are.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose has a cumpulsive gambling problem ..which is the biggest addictive thing out there. Are you going to tell me a dude strung out on major drugs and being blackmailed by the mob would no throw a game or give up inside info on their team? As far as I know Rose never threw a game...he always be to win. I know Pete was saying he was not confident the days he did not bet..but Pete is a sick man and gamblers deny everything alot like drug addicts do. Drug offenders have been forgiven ...roid users have been able to work again in baseball..but Pete is a dirty old man and should fry...a bunch of cold hearted assholes. OK keep Rose out of baseball but for God's sake let the man have some peace and his day in a BASEBALL MUSEUM..ease his pain.

Being a gambler might be an 'illness,' but what about being a liar? We know Rose lied for 20 years about not betting at all. And it appears that he's still lying to this day since he maintains that he never bet as a player (which new documents revealed a few weeks ago indicated that he did).

If he originally came clean 20+ years ago, he might be looked at much more favorably today by many...but since he lied about it for 20 years (and may be still lying), how much can one feel for the guy?

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving my end of it. I am a damn good debater. They can do what they want... I am calling them out as HOF NAZI BASTARDS ! Yes I said it.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a gambler might be an 'illness,' but what about being a liar? We know Rose lied for 20 years about not betting at all. And it appears that he was still lying to this day when he said he never bet as a player (which new documents a few weeks ago indicated that he did).

If he originally came clean, he might be looked at much more favorably today by many as opposed to him lying about just about everything for 20 years.

I studied the illness ...did the research...Gamblers deny their illness ..part of it. I know it's a sad story.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving my end of it. I am a damn good debater. They can do what they want... I am calling them out as HOF NAZI BASTARDS ! Yes I said it.

And you piss on the basic integrity of the game.

I'll take their side.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racists ,,killers, drug addicts, just plain assholes in the HOF. Pete served his time...Integrity of the game...Spitballs, pine tar balls, corked bats, sandpaper,2 inch longer gloves used.in the OF ..Baseball players been looking to cheat for years and years trying to get a edge. Integrity of the game...Ha Ha ..kick them all out..What about this dude pitcher who jumps 2 feet forward off the rubber as he throws a pitch giving him extra speed. A joke..a complete bullshit thing they allow. Integrity..my ass. Throw them all out..almost all of them cheat the game in some way...

A call bullshit on the whole thing. A fucking JOKE !

Last edited:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racists ,,killers, drug addicts, just plain assholes in the HOF. Pete served his time...Integrity of the game...Spitballs, pine tar balls, corked bats, sandpaper,2 inch longer gloves used.in the OF ..Baseball players been looking to cheat for years and years trying to get a edge. Integrity of the game...Ha Ha ..kick them all out..What about this dude pitcher who jumps 2 feet forward off the rubber as he throws a pitch giving him extra speed. A joke..a complete bullshit thing they allow. Integrity..my ass. Throw them all out..almost all of them cheat the game in some way...

A call bullshit on the whole thing. A fucking JOKE !

Bending the rules to win is human nature and has been going on since time began. Gambling on games and the possibility of throwing games is BULLSHIT and anybody who does this, does not belong in the HOF.

Bonds and the rest of the so called Roid players, I agree with you. If they were the best of that ERA then they deserve to be in the HOF.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Pete is not innocent..but as a lover of the game and after studying his illness and he does have a illness.I can find it in my heart to forgive him. I loved to watch him play and he was a winner. He was a artist on the field and got more hits than any human being in history. He belongs as a member of a BASEBALL MUSEUM.

I was pissed at Pete for a long time..it still hurts..but I forgive him. Ease his pain. I think it would be a hellava speech too. Want to hear him speak.

Last edited:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us can forgive him or have forgiven him, but he is still guilty of the cardinal baseball sin and should not be allowed into any MLB event. (Including last week's ASG)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Pete comes clean some day and admits he has a problem..He would be a terrific speaker on the illness of Gambling Addiction. Almost 15-20 million men,women ,and children have the addiction in this country. More people commit suicide over Gambling Addiction than any other addiction..it's a fact. Please those that judge him ..please do the research and you might understand better.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us can forgive him or have forgiven him, but he is still guilty of the cardinal baseball sin and should not be allowed into any MLB event. (Including last week's ASG)

He's not listening to you.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing...If Ford can pardon Nixon for Watergate.why can't our baseball commish pardon Rose and let him be eligible for the HOF.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing...If Ford can pardon Nixon for Watergate.why can't our baseball commish pardon Rose and let him be eligible for the HOF.

Because he has integrity?