• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Vance McDonald Please!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I was hoping for a lot more 2 TE sets. :(

Here's at least one happy image from last night:

lru.gif

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It infuriated me to watch no Hunter and no McDonald in the offensive game planning.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for a lot more 2 TE sets. :(

Here's at least one happy image from last night:

lru.gif

sherman was having an orgasm after tackling little kyle, then gets run the fuck over like a rag doll.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, 2 tight ends would seem to be the ticket against them. And I loved watching McDonald run over Sherman.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It infuriated me to watch no Hunter and no McDonald in the offensive game planning.

I don't understand not playing Hunter either. I suppose it really doesn't matter if the line can't block anybody.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't understand not playing Hunter either. I suppose it really doesn't matter if the line can't block anybody.

Yeah, I dont get why Mcdonald wasn't a bigger part of the offense.

Hunter honestly though,like you said, I dont think it would have mattered. We were getting zero push and not opening up anything in the run game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he will be going forward. It was his 2nd NFL game, so maybe he's still coming along & getting used to the offense.

My understanding is that McDonald is unable to understand the blocking schems for the Tight Ends.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is a game the 49ers can lose and move on from. Playing at Qwest field in the playoffs is highly unlikely. We kept the gameplan pretty vanilla and underutilized aforementioned players in this thread. If anything there's a chip on shoulder now and our next opponent watch out, because we're going to put up points to make a statement.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh. He said McDonald always played in a wide receiver position in his college offense even though he was a TE. He caught passes but was never involved in run blocking. He doesn't understand the blocking assignments the 49ers use for their TEs.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a game the 49ers can lose and move on from. Playing at Qwest field in the playoffs is highly unlikely. We kept the gameplan pretty vanilla and underutilized aforementioned players in this thread. If anything there's a chip on shoulder now and our next opponent watch out, because we're going to put up points to make a statement.

LOL! I have a feeling any team that wants to get to the Super Bowl from the NFC is going to have to go there.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL! I have a feeling any team that wants to get to the Super Bowl from the NFC is going to have to go there.

You're just a game off suggesting Colin Kaepernick was the best QB in the league, despite watching that in the same game Aaron Rodgers was dropping dimes all over our defense, which is leagues better than GB's. This week you're questioning your best QB in the league. Kaepernick is horrendous under pressure, with Qwest's stadium noise our OL isn't going to get the proper jump off the line to be able to sustain blocks like they usually do. Add in communication problems the 49ers have had over recent years, I was really expecting a sloppy game for the offense. Seattle on the road barely beat the Panthers, the same Panthers who just lost to the Buffalo Bills. I fully expect the 49ers to have the better record as long as the OL, QB, and DL keep intact.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just a game off suggesting Colin Kaepernick was the best QB in the league, despite watching that in the same game Aaron Rodgers was dropping dimes all over our defense, which is leagues better than GB's. This week you're questioning your best QB in the league. Kaepernick is horrendous under pressure, with Qwest's stadium noise our OL isn't going to get the proper jump off the line to be able to sustain blocks like they usually do. Add in communication problems the 49ers have had over recent years, I was really expecting a sloppy game for the offense. Seattle on the road barely beat the Panthers, the same Panthers who just lost to the Buffalo Bills. I fully expect the 49ers to have the better record as long as the OL, QB, and DL keep intact.

:agree:
Yeah, last season the Seahawks were 8-0 at home, but were 3-5 on the road. They're not the same team on the road.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said that at any time. I did say there wasn't a QB in the league I'd rather have considering his potential. But boy, did he fool me with his play against a shitty defense. Against a solid defense he looked like shit.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Yeah, Seahawks were 8-0 at home, but last season they were 3-5 on the road. They're not the same team on the road.

Actually they were 7 and 1 at home in my book. I refuse to count that Green Bay game as a win.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never said that at any time. I did say there wasn't a QB in the league I'd rather have considering his potential. But boy, did he fool me with his play against a shitty defense. Against a solid defense he looked like shit.

The circumstances didn't favor Kaepernick at all. Don't get me wrong he's a great player already, but he can't handle pressure. IIRC, he's at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to facing pressure.