• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More surprising this year

What has been the biggest surprise thru week 3

• Total voters

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta being 0-3 isn't shocking. How they git to 0-3 certainly fucking is though

Record setting defense .... and not in a good way

Honestly the biggest surprise to me is Tennessee being 3-0. Every time I watch them they just don't look very good then at the end of the game they've got more pts. They're like the anti Falcons

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with the least surprising the Packers at 3-0 and the Vikings at 0-3

The Vikings lost so much on defense and did not expect them to be much better than .500 for the year when some people were picking them for the Super bowl

The Packers are at the record I expected but was not thinking an average of 40 points per game. I was not at all concerned with not drafting a reciever. How many first year receivers make a big splash in their irst year anyway. The Pack has 3 younger receivers starting their 3rd year with Rodgers. This is also now the second year in the same offense for those younger receivers as their first year was with McCarthy. No D Adams against the Saints and Lazard drops 140 and a few TDs. So far everything in the 2nd year of the offense has gone well and with luck the average defense will improve when a few injured players get back

2 of the 3 games were not the toughest but Detroit did beat the Cards. The luck will have it on Monday night that the Falcons will figure a way to not blow a lead late in the game

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with the least surprising the Packers at 3-0 and the Vikings at 0-3

The Vikings lost so much on defense and did not expect them to be much better than .500 for the year when some people were picking them for the Super bowl

The Packers are at the record I expected but was not thinking an average of 40 points per game. I was not at all concerned with not drafting a reciever. How many first year receivers make a big splash in their irst year anyway. The Pack has 3 younger receivers starting their 3rd year with Rodgers. This is also now the second year in the same offense for those younger receivers as their first year was with McCarthy. No D Adams against the Saints and Lazard drops 140 and a few TDs. So far everything in the 2nd year of the offense has gone well and with luck the average defense will improve when a few injured players get back

2 of the 3 games were not the toughest but Detroit did beat the Cards. The luck will have it on Monday night that the Falcons will figure a way to not blow a lead late in the game
The packers weren’t even Vegas favorites in their first game...

bears about to be one of the west 4-0 teams ever

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a huge critic of josh Allen, and becoming a huge fan. He’s not traditional imho, but he’s a wild bull n a fn gamer. Man he’s exciting, he’s switched me. There’s flaws but you roll with them for the wow moments . Little credit there @TKOSpikes

It's only three games, but I see what I've seen since day one... pre snap comprehension progression.

Completion % is a pretty useless stat... it omits the game play and shows a number. He knows his limitations and he has focused on those things with each game. Where he would have ran two years ago, he makes the throw this year. Where he would have fireballed a 12 yard pass last year, he gives it touch this year.
Love the kid.

Baker and Darnold are in Andy Dalton ceiling territory.

I chose the Bears and Falcons.
Bears beat Lions (no Golladay) and Giants who lose Barkley (after 4 carries), okay ... but Falcons too?

Falcons blowing leads three weeks in a row is historic.
Seattle, sure. Their lead wasn't as big as their next two. How does Quinn still have a job? Isn't he the "defensive" guy?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The packers weren’t even Vegas favorites in their first game...

bears about to be one of the west 4-0 teams ever
Vegas was all in on what the national media all thought that Rodgers skills had deminished, that the Packers have no receivers and that their 13 - 3 record was a fluke last year. None of those were correct. I looked at Rodgers ranking for starting for fantasy in week 1 and he was ranked between 20 to 25th to start out of all the NFL QBs :pound:

He loves to be over looked.

I am not worried about the Bears at all

Oh and if you want a sleeper pick in fantasy this week grab Valdez Scantling as Lizzard is out for awhile and he will be the #2 and they may not work Adams as hard coming back from his dinged hammy

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with Chicago. New York is terrible but I didn't expect the to knock off Atlanta at home.

As for Minny, they've gone against pretty good opponents IMO and Cousins is always good for turning the ball over to secure it for the other team.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the Bears and Vikings but still surprised Gase and Quinn have jobs.