• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Cuts

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to cutting Michael Egnew, the #Dolphins also waived/injured CB Jalil Brown and waived DL Michajah Reynolds.

Via James Walker

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hickey is obviously the new GM and has no ties to any of the former draft picks as the Egnew cut shows - In that case, I expect Daniel Thomas to be cut at some point before the season. All this being said, I hope that the roster spots are filled in with guys that can contribute better than these guys did otherwise it may have been premature to give up on them so fast.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hickey is obviously the new GM and has no ties to any of the former draft picks as the Egnew cut shows - In that case, I expect Daniel Thomas to be cut at some point before the season. All this being said, I hope that the roster spots are filled in with guys that can contribute better than these guys did otherwise it may have been premature to give up on them so fast.

Yes agreed but at the same time DT seems to be always hurt and the Fins don't have room for that. Better to keep a healthy player with potential than an up and down player who's always hurt....DT fits that mold so it wouldn't shock me.