• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

moose

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is it finally his team yet. No lie before the second started at the game with my dad he says if marty gives up another u think they pull him. Imagine the surprise when we saw moose starting the second.

Guy is just playing head and shoulders better then Marty making the big save when he needs to. You would think this would give Marty some drive and push right? To make his final year one to remember? So far doesnt seem that way

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the goals on Marty were weak because they were careless and nothing you can do about it from both defense and Marty.

IDK, i'm not too fond of pulling him so quickly for Moose.

The Senators had quality shots and seems to be the story vs Brodeur. He's been seeing really hard angle shots n etc... where the Marty of old would've stoned them. Then Moose faces more quanity and some good ones but often overblown when he makes saves.(plus gets lucky the puck bounces away)

IDK... still Brodeur and his 3 cups led team IMO.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i see what your saying but those 2 goals were on marty. the 1st one just cover it no need to try and jump start a rush to boulton there. and he was slow to recover anyway when michalek had the puck. the 2nd was a bad rebound so what does he do he goes flopping on his belly.

i dont think the devils come back and win the game if they didnt make the move. not saying because it pumped the team up its just mooose came in and made some pretty legit stops on i think 2 mini breakways. until his numbers or play dips you gotta go with the hot hand IMO

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO... this is still Marty's team and it will be until he retires, but Moose is the perfect back-up because he can shoulder the load when Marty faulters.... I do think that his leash is much shorter

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty used to excel at kicking the puck to the corners and creating a breakout off his saves. He's not as good at it anymore and needs to start covering up the puck more often, which he should have done for the second goal.

The pulling of Marty and yelling at the team after the first is really what got the team going. I don't know what it is, but the offense plays better when Moose is in net.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
DeBoer isn't afraid to take out Marty. MacLean would never have pulled him. I like that part about our coach.
In the end, it was a good decision because the team won.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeBoer isn't afraid to take out Marty. MacLean would never have pulled him. I like that part about our coach.
In the end, it was a good decision because the team won.

Was saying the same thing to my buddy's. I like that he's not afraid to sit Marty.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need from him to start the rush, besides the fact Marty always starts the rush when he can. Its apart of our offense, he's the reason that trapezoid exists. Now if Fayne(?) didnt stop the the puck with his skate, maybe the puck would have been cleared. As for the 2nd goal, Ted's took Marty's left (?) leg out from under him.