• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens @ Tampa Bay Lightning

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crushed montreal I shall return keep saying nice things so we beat New Jersey today!!

I'm trying buddy! That was an ez game to stay positive! Everyone played so well in that game! I especially think Carle & Brewer played a very good defensive game! The Bolts offense was on fire, all lines! This game proves to us all, the NHL, and hopefully to the team what they can accomplish & how much talent they all truly have to utilize! Did I mention how friggin beautiful the ice looked? It was awesome looking! :nod:

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win and played well in all areas and really liked the fact we kept the foot on the gas pedal. Jersey in tonight, should be a good game too! GO BOLTS!!!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying buddy! That was an ez game to stay positive! Everyone played so well in that game! I especially think Carle & Brewer played a very good defensive game! The Bolts offense was on fire, all lines! This game proves to us all, the NHL, and hopefully to the team what they can accomplish & how much talent they all truly have to utilize! Did I mention how friggin beautiful the ice looked? It was awesome looking! :nod:

Yeah I wanted Brewer over Sustr after the Sens game, Sustr looked sloppy. I don't know what to think of Sustr, the jury is still out on him. He's very inconsistent and a bit soft for my liking, he's 6"8 225lbs but doesn't seem to play that way, he's seems timid at times. Brewer on the hand use his body well at 6"3 and his strong and doesn't get pushed around. The reason I think Sustr got played over Brewer was to play Carle on the left side and not the off side (right side), but Carle played well as you pointed out and don't see a huge disadvantage playing on the off side.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wanted Brewer over Sustr after the Sens game, Sustr looked sloppy. I don't know what to think of Sustr, the jury is still out on him. He's very inconsistent and a bit soft for my liking, he's 6"8 225lbs but doesn't seem to play that way, he's seems timid at times. Brewer on the hand use his body well at 6"3 and his strong and doesn't get pushed around. The reason I think Sustr got played over Brewer was to play Carle on the left side and not the off side (right side), but Carle played well as you pointed out and don't see a huge disadvantage playing on the off side.

:agree:
We need a game thread for tonight's game. I'm a bit superstitious & since I didn't create one last night & the Bolts played so great, I really wouldn't want to create one for tonight. Any volunteers? Thanks guys & GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS! !!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap: :10: