• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could you not? You are not msgkings.

Composure is a must going into the playoffs. I can see how the regular season can get a bit monotonous and frustrations to grow, but this is the home stretch. Discipline is needed, especially because of the decimated nature of the team due to injury. It was KD's first game back and even though he had a legitimate gripe, he cannot get himself tossed there.

On the flip side, you haven't heard a thing from Draymond in weeks, which is a great sign. Klay looks like he's been really good the last two games since coming back. Quinn cook has been a great relief to the team. Looney's been a big plus. Lots of things looking up.

If the Warriors can get out of the 1st round without any major hiccups or setbacks, we'll be in good shape going into round two with a possible Curry return. If he's out in the Conference finals, the Warriors could be on the outside looking in this year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Composure is a must going into the playoffs. I can see how the regular season can get a bit monotonous and frustrations to grow, but this is the home stretch. Discipline is needed, especially because of the decimated nature of the team due to injury. It was KD's first game back and even though he had a legitimate gripe, he cannot get himself tossed there.

On the flip side, you haven't heard a thing from Draymond in weeks, which is a great sign. Klay looks like he's been really good the last two games since coming back. Quinn cook has been a great relief to the team. Looney's been a big plus. Lots of things looking up.

If the Warriors can get out of the 1st round without any major hiccups or setbacks, we'll be in good shape going into round two with a possible Curry return. If he's out in the Conference finals, the Warriors could be on the outside looking in this year.
The scary thing for me is that, as things stand now, they'll be playing the Wolves. That's a scary team for the Warriors. They have some excellent young players and some good size.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite being up 105-99, and giving the Thunder three shots before they made the bucket to cut it to 4 with a minute and 12 left the Dubs lucked up. You gotta be able to get a rebound there. Can't give 'em three shots there. And can't forget Durant's clown turnover play with 30 seconds left.

They got it done though.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there were SOMETHING good about this team. But alas, all their wins are pure luck, and their losses are expected and deserved.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there were SOMETHING good about this team. But alas, all their wins are pure luck, and their losses are expected and deserved.
I did like the way Green stepped up and hit his free throws at the end after the bricks he was firing up from 3 in the 2nd half. Good for him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least there is that.

Something to build on for next year, or is next year going to be just another wasted calendar?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least there is that.

Something to build on for next year, or is next year going to be just another wasted calendar?
And Damian Jones was impressive as well. Pleasantly surprised. Haven't seen him play at all before. But generally you are not going to see me fawn all over professional athletes who simply do the job they are paid to do.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Damian Jones was impressive as well. Pleasantly surprised. Haven't seen him play at all before. But generally you are not going to see me fawn all over professional athletes who simply do the job they are paid to do.
Oh you must be a hoot at the pub.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors blasted by the Pacers. Shows you the difference between a team that wants to win and one that doesn't give a fuck.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...

It is hard to win a game against a play-off caliber team that is playing for its playoff life, while going with a pure playoff rotation, but the Dubs need to get back in the habit of winning, and fast. Only 2 warm up games left before the real season begins.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...

It is hard to win a game against a play-off caliber team that is playing for its playoff life, while going with a pure playoff rotation, but the Dubs need to get back in the habit of winning, and fast. Only 2 warm up games left before the real season begins.

Yep plus whoever they play will be the best 1st round opponent (by record) they have faced since their mini dynasty began in 2015

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...

This series with the Timberwolves is going to be a lot harder than you think; especially if Butler comes back.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make a prediction right now:

If things stay the way they are in the standings, and the Warriors open with OKC without Curry, they will be knocked out in the first round.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If things stay the way they are in the standings, and the Warriors open with OKC without Curry, they will be knocked out in the first round.

I'll also make a prediction: no one here will care about your prediction

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your predictions mean jack shit. When you only see one side of the coin, calling tails does not constitute a prediction.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off, things probably won't stay the same because of the matchups last 3 days.

Second, the Warriors are still title favorites. When they win this year, you don't get to come on here and act like you are happy. All the doom and gloom you have been spreading since day 1 is garbage. Nothing matters for this team in the regular season except health. They know how to win and they have the horses to do it.

The Curry injury will hurt. But, they still have enough to win because they are that good.