• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys come up with better insults at least. This is horrifying to read. At least throw some basketball in this discussion.

Examples:

-You Lonzo Ball Jump Shot looking mfer.
-Your shit's weaker than James Harden fighting through a screen.
-You're softer than Blake Griffin at a Drake concert.
-Your opinion is saltier than Patrick Ewing's jersey.

At least put some effort into it.

giphy.gif

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is expected back on Friday vs. the Hawks.
Klay they said should be back after the weekend.
KD and Draymond are day to day.

Everything should be fine going into the playoffs. Fingers crossed, obv.
Warriors lose even when they win as Curry goes down again. It simply is not their year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors lose even when they win as Curry goes down again. It simply is not their year.

I have said the same thing since they signed KD. The only thing beating the Warriors is injuries.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys come up with better insults at least. This is horrifying to read. At least throw some basketball in this discussion.

Examples:

-You Lonzo Ball Jump Shot looking mfer.
-Your shit's weaker than James Harden fighting through a screen.
-You're softer than Blake Griffin at a Drake concert.
-Your opinion is saltier than Patrick Ewing's jersey.

At least put some effort into it.

giphy.gif

We could get a pretty good list set up for them.

Swaggy P celebrating a missed 3 thinks that post was embarrassing.

You post like D'Antoni coaches defense.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said the same thing since they signed KD. The only thing beating the Warriors is injuries.

You were exactly right. Injuries look like they won this year.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets' D this year is good, 8th (vs 10th for the Ws) in defensive efficiency. They added good defenders like Paul, Mbah a Moute, and Tucker. I keep saying this because no one sees it, it's not the same Rockets.

NBA Stats - NBA Team Defensive Efficiency on TeamRankings.com

Something tells me that it has more to do with the players they got than D'Antoni's coaching.

1 year of being solid defensively doesn't wipe out an entire career of ignoring that part of the game.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that it has more to do with the players they got than D'Antoni's coaching.

1 year of being solid defensively doesn't wipe out an entire career of ignoring that part of the game.

Fair enough, I'm just repeatedly telling the board the Rockets are not the same team we all dismissed in years past.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats.
Hardy har har. It wasn't going to be their year this year anyway. The team just didn't have what it takes inside this year. Maybe next year.
Curry will be re-evaluated in three weeks but that is when the playoffs will have already started and he'll just get hurt again.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this season, at least, I think there has been a little laziness and a lackadaisical attitude toward the regular season. I don't think it ever crossed their minds that they wouldn't be the one seed in the West but the Rockets just steam rolled them and once the Warriors finally started to give some effort it was too late and they got de-railed by a rash of injuries and bad luck.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this season, at least, I think there has been a little laziness and a lackadaisical attitude toward the regular season. I don't think it ever crossed their minds that they wouldn't be the one seed in the West but the Rockets just steam rolled them and once the Warriors finally started to give some effort it was too late and they got de-railed by a rash of injuries and bad luck.

Wrong.

They don't care about playoff seeding. At least not enough to exert the energy required to win 67 games in a loaded West. They shouldn't either.

This injury was bad luck. They played safe with the stars and got bit anyway. These things happen. I am still betting on the Warriors to win it all, which will make you look awful silly if that happens now.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

They don't care about playoff seeding. At least not enough to exert the energy required to win 67 games in a loaded West. They shouldn't either.

This injury was bad luck. They played safe with the stars and got bit anyway. These things happen. I am still betting on the Warriors to win it all, which will make you look awful silly if that happens now.
They should. That 7th game, if the Warriors even get that far, will be in Houston and that crowd will carry the Rockets to victory. The Rockets are not the better team they just want it more. They'll take the West. The Warriors may not be their opponent in the conference finals but the Rockets will win it. I think it will be a Cavs-Rockets final with the Cavs taking it.
Bottom line is I am right on this and you are wrong.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should. That 7th game, if the Warriors even get that far, will be in Houston and that crowd will carry the Rockets to victory. The Rockets are not the better team they just want it more. They'll take the West. The Warriors may not be their opponent in the conference finals but the Rockets will win it. I think it will be a Cavs-Rockets final with the Cavs taking it.
Bottom line is I am right on this and you are wrong.

You are acting like this has already played out and giving "your team" a 0% chance. That is beyond stupid considering who your team is. I would understand if you were a Wizard or Clipper fan. You aren't. Wake up.

How about this:

Since you are so adamant about the Warriors having no chance and have been saying that all season, if they do win the title this season, then you should stop posting about the Warriors on these threads. Maybe forever.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are acting like this has already played out and giving "your team" a 0% chance. That is beyond stupid considering who your team is. I would understand if you were a Wizard or Clipper fan. You aren't. Wake up.

How about this:

Since you are so adamant about the Warriors having no chance and have been saying that all season, if they do win the title this season, then you should stop posting about the Warriors on these threads. Maybe forever.
And you will cease your inane drivel on these threads if I am correct?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ooooh now THAT'S a bet. Come on @tlance , you can get rid of this clown for all time! He'll come back under a different name like he's done many times, but we'll know.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are the official terms?

I have said all year the only thing stopping the Warriors is injury.

Well guess what?

But, you have been saying all year the Warriors would lose no matter what.

In other words,

I can't be wrong now. You can only be proven the ultimate fool if they win despite injury issues.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A small part of me want the Warriors to win the title just to shut this idiot up
:scratch:

You that will shut him up? He will just say how he told al of us they were the best team and that he knew all along they would win.

He is a troll of the first order. Has been for over 10 years.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

You that will shut him up? He will just say how he told al of us they were the best team and that he knew all along they would win.

He is a troll of the first order. Has been for over 10 years.

Well I take that back.

Go Rockets lol