• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whining about what? They lost a game they shouldn't have. Young teams do that. Hell, veteran teams do that.

You're just upset because you made yet another post that exposed how little you know about sports and got called on it.
Good lord. I think the roles were reversed on this one. You trying to compare the loss of Thompson, Curry and Green to that of Ingram and Hart and use that as an excuse would be laughable if it wasn't so stupefying.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord. I think the roles were reversed on this one. You trying to compare the loss of Thompson, Curry and Green to that of Ingram and Hart and use that as an excuse would be laughable if it wasn't so stupefying.

Wow, I guess the hole isn't deep enough so you just keep digging.

It's all relative. Ingram and Hart are 2 of the Lakers best players and they were without them. It doesn't matter if they aren't as good as Thompson, Curry and Green (I never said they were)...it matters that they are 2 of the Lakers best players.

Additionally, the Warriors still had KD...who on the Lakers is as good?

You have to be doing this on purpose. There is no way you can be this dumb and still type out words on a keyboard.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all relative. Ingram and Hart are 2 of the Lakers best players and they were without them. It doesn't matter if they aren't as good as Thompson, Curry and Green (I never said they were)...it matters that they are 2 of the Lakers best players.

You have to be doing this on purpose. There is no way you can be this dumb and still type out words on a keyboard.
Nice try but that tired and trite comeback rarely holds any water. But you'd do well to take your own advice on this one.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try but that tired and trite comeback rarely holds any water. But you'd do well to take your own advice on this one.

My own advice about what? Bottom line, you embarrassed yourself with yet another stupid post and are just adding to it at this point.

The best part is, you actually think you made an intelligent and salient post and backed it up. Which makes it all the more entertaining for the rest of us.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My own advice about what? Bottom line, you embarrassed yourself with yet another stupid post and are just adding to it at this point.

The best part is, you actually think you made an intelligent and salient post and backed it up. Which makes it all the more entertaining for the rest of us.
To stop digging. You are looking foolish. Quit while you are ahead.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not trying to take the other guy's side on this one, but after KD, you had arguably the 4 next best players (IT, Randle, Lonzo and Lopez). Warriors just happened to get fantastic games from Javale, Swaggy, Casspi and Livingston. All those guys have been playing below par this year but ended up having solid games.

That's really the only reason the Warriors won. They did more with less. It's not an indication of the Lakers at all, like the other guy is projecting though. Just a toss up game between two injury riddled teams.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to take the other guy's side on this one, but after KD, you had arguably the 4 next best players (IT, Randle, Lonzo and Lopez). Warriors just happened to get fantastic games from Javale, Swaggy, Casspi and Livingston. All those guys have been playing below par this year but ended up having solid games.

That's really the only reason the Warriors won. They did more with less.

Agree. But having the second best player in the league is a pretty big advantage.

Also, as I pointed out, losing games like this is something young teams do. Heck, veteran teams do it sometimes. Your Warriors lost games to a couple of historically bad Lakers teams, but still won titles.

Einstei...er...Montalban somehow thinks that losing 1 game they should have been able to win means the Lakers are years away from competing for the playoffs.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whining about what? They lost a game they shouldn't have. Young teams do that. Hell, veteran teams do that.

You're just upset because you made yet another post that exposed how little you know about sports and got called on it.

The Wizards almost lost last night to Tatum, Smart and the Celtics G league affiliate. These things happen during an 82 game season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could they lose to Sactown? It is official. This team sucks. Time to blow it up.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could they lose to Sactown? It is official. This team sucks. Time to blow it up.

Kinda looks like it's been blown up already. I mean, that lineup tonight is what it would look like if they traded their stars for draft picks.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda looks like it's been blown up already. I mean, that lineup tonight is what it would look like if they traded their stars for draft picks.
No excuses. If this team is a contender, injuries can’t be an excuse.

I hope Kerr ripped into these guys tonight.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources say Kerr is pissed and considering quitting the team to take the ‘Zona job...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wizards almost lost last night to Tatum, Smart and the Celtics G league affiliate. These things happen during an 82 game season.

The @Mecca curse is strong. You guys better sacrifice a chicken or Montalban or something.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The @Mecca curse is strong. You guys better sacrifice a chicken or Montalban or something.
I accept @Montalban as tribute.

The Warriors come down....lol

voodoo-doll.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's maddening as hell when it happens to you, but the bottom line is - that the games have to be played in spite of how good some teams are, there is a certain amount of probability that fluctuates. A good team is going to be more consistent then a young team or a bad one. Eventually, even the worst teams get hot or lucky if you want to call it that and the shots go in.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! The lakers are a long way from being a contender. if they can't beat the Warriors without 3 of their top 4 players, they are pretty bad.
You don't know what you're talking about - The Lakers are missing Josh Hart and Brandon Ingram. Besides that the Warriors still have Kevin Durant who is very capable of picking up the slack for the missing players. He is a champion for a really good reason

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what you're talking about - The Lakers are missing Josh Hart and Brandon Ingram. Besides that the Warriors still have Kevin Durant who is very capable of picking up the slack for the missing players. He is a champion for a really good reason
LOL!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Warriors lineup without Curry, Thompson and Durant is basically the Phoenix Suns