• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monsters League (Season 2) ZepTepi is the Champ!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing games all around today fellas.

Tomik, that trade we made really helped you out this week. Romo and Andre fucked me up .

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of close games. Mem is tearing shit up right now. He's the league leader in scoring thus far with 171 points and he still has McFadden and Dent left to play.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice you didn't start him this week. You must have a ton of confidence in him. :dance:

Was more of ATL having a better run D and taking advantage of the Colts and M. Bush. Played out well.

Lots of close games. Mem is tearing shit up right now. He's the league leader in scoring thus far with 171 points and he still has McFadden and Dent left to play.

Not counting anything, yet. I think most of the league games will be decided tonight, meaning that they are close enough to go either way.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was more of ATL having a better run D and taking advantage of the Colts and M. Bush. Played out well.

Starting Michael Bush would have never cross my mind with Forte in the game, but i will give you credit. That was a great move.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mem is "Illuminati". Aint no way on phucking earth a manager would have started Michael Bush even if you had 6 additional flex positions. How the hell did he know to start Bush unless he had prior knowledge of their game plan (red zone). SMFH.

That guy is Illuminati!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mem is "Illuminati". Aint no way on phucking earth a manager would have started Michael Bush even if you had 6 additional flex positions. How the hell did he know to start Bush unless he had prior knowledge of their game plan (red zone). SMFH.

That guy is Illuminati!

We just try to get 'em prepared and in a position to succeed. Really, put in a good week of preparation then go out and execute. Just roll the balls out and let 'em compete. Credit the players, they put in the work and got it done for 60 minutes.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That guy is Illuminati!

He must have the "Gray's Sports Almanac". He went all Back to the Future part II on us.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing games all around today fellas.

Tomik, that trade we made really helped you out this week. Romo and Andre fucked me up .

You're not done yet......Still got MNF.

After one week though the trade looks promising. Stafford won't have a game like that again. Although I wouldn't mind one more bad week. I liked him last year but he's historically fragile.....so is A Johnson. My bet taking the trade was Romo is bound to have a career year sooner or later. I'm hoping this is it. I'm also hoping AJ is back to old form. Baldwin is a crap shoot if he pans out that's a bonus. If not oh well Considering where I started picking from I was resigned to making some trades and surfing the waiver wire all season.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numone, I tried posting in league but it won't let me. I think we've "talked too much trash" this week. Anyway, last reply with "fine" was more in jest than anything. As far as length of time, I figured it was the whole season but I'd be open to making it for half if you'd like. Either way is fine with me.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numone, I tried posting in league but it won't let me. I think we've "talked too much trash" this week. Anyway, last reply with "fine" was more in jest than anything. As far as length of time, I figured it was the whole season but I'd be open to making it for half if you'd like. Either way is fine with me.

Up to you bro. I'm fine with either. Glad we could come up with something to make the match more interesting. Let me know what you decide and that's fine with me. I'm kind of scared to see what you have in mind for my avatar if i lose :think:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up to you bro. I'm fine with either. Glad we could come up with something to make the match more interesting. Let me know what you decide and that's fine with me. I'm kind of scared to see what you have in mind for my avatar if i lose :think:

Let's make it for the season. And don't worry, yet. I haven't figured out how I want to go with this if I win. If anyone has a sweet idea, feels free to PM me.

Mooahahahahaha!
evil_smiley_small.png

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make it for the season. And don't worry, yet. I haven't figured out how I want to go with this if I win. If anyone has a sweet idea, feels free to PM me. Mooahahahahaha! :evil:

I better not lose. I'll be the guy at the 49ers game with a fuck you mem poster if shit goes downhill.