• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monsters League (Season 2) ZepTepi is the Champ!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TRADE ALERT

h0ckey gets:
- Stevie Johnson
- Ben Tate
- Round 10 pick

Clyde gets:
- Antonio Brown
- Kendall Hunter
- Round 6 pick

Clyde just butt phucked you Hockey like this

:hdn:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomik, I sent you a trade.

It was close. Check my comments in the rejection. It all boils down to being nervous about one guy on my team......finger was on the trigger a couple of times.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was close. Check my comments in the rejection. It all boils down to being nervous about one guy on my team......finger was on the trigger a couple of times.

All it said was Rejected. I saw no comments, but I understand too, I have been nervous about it as well. I just have been itching to make a move. Well maybe later

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo I sent you a trade proposal

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you people criticizing someone for making a "bad" trade are too pussy to pull the triggers yourselves.

You can't win leagues like Monsters and Sharks without trading. Look at Tomik's team last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you people criticizing someone for making a "bad" trade are too pussy to pull the triggers yourselves.

You can't win leagues like Monsters and Sharks without trading. Look at Tomik's league team year.

We'll see about that. I haven't made any trades yet, but i do believe that sometimes it is very necessary. Especially in some instances when it helps out both sides.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't win leagues like Monsters and Sharks without trading. Look at Tomik's team last year.

Gonna go ahead and argue that that is flawed logic.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came in second last year and didnt make a trade. Just saying, I know second isnt winning but that is my two cents, as it so happens I am looking to make a big trade.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I would say it is I realized I had weaknesses in my team after a couple of weeks last year and I made trades to shore up my team. As I've said many times, I mortgaged my future a bit to do this, but in the end it worked out for me. Some teams work out well enough after the draft that it's not necessary.

This year was all about doing the best I could in the draft (my first pick was like 28 or 29) and trying to get into the playoffs. Once in the playoffs, anything can happen. Say what you want, but luck plays a significant part of how the season shakes out.

The one thing I'll say about me, is I'm not loyal to any player. I'll turn my whole roster over if I think it's the right thing to do or I'm bored. I passed on a very enticing trade this morning that involved 6 players and draft picks. 7 times out of 10 I take that trade. Not quite sweet enough I guess......

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mem. I have a trade headed your way. Part of a three team deal. If you pull the trigger, I'll be pulling another almost immediately. Just let me know as I owe another owner an answer. Thanks.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mem. I have a trade headed your way. Part of a three team deal. If you pull the trigger, I'll be pulling another almost immediately. Just let me know as I owe another owner an answer. Thanks.

K, will check.