• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monsters League (Season 2) ZepTepi is the Champ!

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 mannings check your messages in the league

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to make myself clear, I was not complaining. I just wasnt around much in July and the beginning of August due to work and I admit I should have paid closer attention. I would like to suggest that maybe you can post a message in the actual league in the future? Just a thought,

There was a message at the end of last season that was gonna be changes to the scoring, and also asking for everyone's input. A bunch of people gave their inputs.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some math changes...

Like I said, a QB with 400 yards and 3 TDs gets 35 points.

A RB with 100 yards rushing (5+3bonus=8pts), 3 rec (3pts), 40 yards rushing (I assume you meant receiving, 4pts) , and 2 TDs (12pts) equals 27pts.

For perspective, a receiver with 8 catches, 100 yds and a TD = 27pts. So while the RB, IMO, had a much better day than the WR, the points are equal.

In the end, I should have looked more closely earlier, just didn't anticipate the magnitude of the changes and I'm just offering my $0.02. It should still be a fun league.

Np. I wanna hear it. It's still season 2. We're readjust scoring every year until we get it perfect. I do think this year will be an improvement on last season, though.

:hungry:

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a message at the end of last season that was gonna be changes to the scoring, and also asking for everyone's input. A bunch of people gave their inputs.

Again my bad, I should definitely pay more attention.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you seriously just send a trade asking for Percy Harvin and Kenny Brit for only Hillis and Hester?

:spider:

I think Hillis is going to be very productive this year and will net more points than your #2 Shonne Greene. Both those receivers tend to be fragile and there's no guarantee Britt will even see the field.

If you disagree, that's cool.

You don't like the offer, just decline.

You got a better idea, then counter.

Your comments do little for me.

Edit: I didn't notice Matthews on your bench before, but you know he's still a risk as well.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took Hillis super early mem. You need Charles to get hurt for it to be worth the pick.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Hillis is going to be very productive this year and will net more points than your #2 Shonne Greene. Both those receivers tend to be fragile and there's no guarantee Britt will even see the field.

If you disagree, that's cool.

You don't like the offer, just decline.

You got a better idea, then counter.

Your comments do little for me.

Edit: I didn't notice Matthews on your bench before, but you know he's still a risk as well.

:duck:
You gotta be ducking kidding me?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took Hillis super early mem. You need Charles to get hurt for it to be worth the pick.

Eh, not IMO. He has standalone value as goal line and receiver. Don't forget our round 5 was really round 7. I would have liked it more at 8, but there was a steady run on RB's and I just didn't have anything else for round 5 (7) that I thought was worth the pick. There's only one RB in the round prior that I would rather have than Hillis and I didn't have a pick on that round.

Spiller and Tate were taken in the next two rounds. I think Hillis is worth more than Spiller and about the same as Tate.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you guys don't keep your wheeling and dealing strictly in the PMs.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I meant a meaningful amount, but has he even had contact, yet?

He was expected to play 10 to 15 plays in here were available week one but he was suspended a game -- I don't expect that number to drop after another week of rehab

@clyde
Trades should be kept private, but only out of etiquette ;)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the changes the commish has made this year to our league! Not that I disliked my experience last year, but we should be open to new changes each year. We have to look for ways to improve. This new scoring system makes it somewhat move conventional and the competition will be more intense this year.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@clyde
Trades should be kept private, but only out of etiquette ;)

:burt:

tumblr_lurveuGEoC1qlen6y.gif

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hillis is listed as a starter along with Jamaal Charles in the Chiefs' depth chart for Week 1.

Recommendation: The Chiefs are expected to be a run-heavy team this season with the presence of both Charles and Hillis in their backfield, though it is still interesting to see both players listed as starters. There has been no indication from the Chiefs that they intend to use Hillis as a fullback, so it could just be a sign that the two runners will see a relatively equal share of touches on gameday. - Rotowire.com

That's all I have to say about that. ;)

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know why you guys are even worrying about it, I am going to win anyways.