• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft....

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone wants to toss out what they thing is going to happen. But here is one I came up with.

1-A.J Cann- OG South Car. I think he can step in and start day 1 on the left side next to Solder. I really liked his film
2-Carl Davis- DT Iowa. We need a big boy in the middle…
3a-Quinten Rollins- CB Miami OH. Really liked this kids film. Tells you a lot about a guy when he can only play 1 yr of football. Start at CB, pick off 7 passes and have over 70 tackles. Then you win DPOY for that conference. Right up BB ally. Smart, talented and has room to grow. Yes I do think he slides down to Rd 3.
3b-Eric Rowe- CB-Utah. Solid player with good size. Not afraid to come up and tackle. Need to add depth with some size.
4a-Jamil Douglas- OG AZ ST. Yup, another OG who can step in on the right side. Love this guys size. He is an absolute beast IMO. You have now secured you RG, C, LG in the past 2 drafts.
4b-Chris Conley- WR Georgia. Great combine, and if BB works you out himself (like he did Buchanon). You got a shot.

In the end, I expect BB to move up at some point. Can’t keep all the picks. So I am not even going to bother with the rest.

Chime in with yours, or feel free to "mock" mine...LOL

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the patience, Knowledge of the players, or the time to do a mock draft. Did you account for availability? I'm looking forward to the draft and preseason! A lot of people are writing us off.
Without the draft, we would be competitive right now! With the draft, we can do more. Most of our draft this year will be guys for the future or depth. I'm hoping for plug and play lineman. Lineman and get an unexpected success story at CB......

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah...I don't care. I need some time to mourn the loss of wilfork.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah...I don't care. I need some time to mourn the loss of wilfork.
Ok, we're on to the draft.
Love Cann, Don't think he'll be there.
Don't know Davis. Is he athletic or just a big body? Is he mean?
Like the two DB's, one is a natural, one is bigger and not afraid to tackle.
NE Pats Draft also had a good write up on Brandon Person.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, we're on to the draft.
Love Cann, Don't think he'll be there.
Don't know Davis. Is he athletic or just a big body? Is he mean?
Like the two DB's, one is a natural, one is bigger and not afraid to tackle.
NE Pats Draft also had a good write up on Brandon Person.

Cann I have seen go early in the 1st clear down to sometime in the 3rd so there is a chance he is there for you guys.

Davis is a huge risk/reward kind of player. Athletically speaking the guy is 1st round talent. Actual play on the field though probably shows more like a 3rd or 4th round prospect. Throw in he has been terrible in interviews. His coaches have told teams that he is lazy, won't practice hard, takes himself out of games whenever he wants, and is just a bad locker room presence. So this is one of those if you can motivate him then you are getting a top-20 talent. If he continues to have the same attitude then you are getting a huge bust.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually see BB pulling off more trades this yr, to move up. They cannot sign all these draft picks. Mine as well move up if you can. I called for NE to be looking at RB early in the draft, then got away with that. However, I am back to them drafting one earlier than thought.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cann I have seen go early in the 1st clear down to sometime in the 3rd so there is a chance he is there for you guys.

Davis is a huge risk/reward kind of player. Athletically speaking the guy is 1st round talent. Actual play on the field though probably shows more like a 3rd or 4th round prospect. Throw in he has been terrible in interviews. His coaches have told teams that he is lazy, won't practice hard, takes himself out of games whenever he wants, and is just a bad locker room presence. So this is one of those if you can motivate him then you are getting a top-20 talent. If he continues to have the same attitude then you are getting a huge bust.

Ya know...I was just reading this about him. Does he remind you of Hageman from Minn who went to Atl. Everyone had him mocked to NE, but the reports were just about the same as Davis. Talented, but lazy at times, bad work ethic? Now that I see that. I think I would change my mock around again. LOL

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point DT, CB, O-Line, and WR are our biggest needs and I think we need to draft one of those positions in the 1st round. No trading down with the pick.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point DT, CB, O-Line, and WR are our biggest needs and I think we need to draft one of those positions in the 1st round. No trading down with the pick.

Def agree. I think these will be the 1st four picks, just depends on the order...then again BB could draft a K in Rd1.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def agree. I think these will be the 1st four picks, just depends on the order...then again BB could draft a K in Rd1.

I'm wouldn't mind a DT in the 1st round. Were very thin there right now and I'm not sure what BB's plans are for the D-Line next season.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wouldn't mind a DT in the 1st round. Were very thin there right now and I'm not sure what BB's plans are for the D-Line next season.

Depends who falls. Everyone wants Carl Davis here, but I have read some bad things about him. Heard he was lazy, came off the field when he wanted to. He has done really bad in his interviews. Kind of reminds me of Hageman, and we all saw what he was about during Hard Knocks. IDK, maybe BB wants to get faster in the middle now. Hoping some Vet DT gets cut that we can use for a yr. This issue would have been solved if NE just gave Vince the money.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st rd pick....updated.

SO kind of changing my mind as we go here...A kid I really like for NE in the 1st is Eddie Goldman from FSU. Reminds me of Vince, but a little faster. Damn good vs the run, can collapse the pocket and has some good moves for a big man. 6-4, 336. Little game tape if you are interested.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldman seems to be moving up on all of the Mock Drafts. He was a 2nd rounder on Walters original and I believe he's mid 1st now.....I'll have to check and get back.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldman seems to be moving up on all of the Mock Drafts. He was a 2nd rounder on Walters original and I believe he's mid 1st now.....I'll have to check and get back.

You are correct Sir. He is moving up. NE meet with him today while at FSU pro day. Scar was also there looking at the OL, I assume Erving, Jackson, Hart were all getting looked at. Goldman, PJ Williams, Darby too...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WalterFootball now has Goldman going to the Patriots in Round 1 at pick #32. I believe they switched him and Melvin Gordon who they believe is going to Detroit.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the patience, Knowledge of the players, or the time to do a mock draft. Did you account for availability? I'm looking forward to the draft and preseason! A lot of people are writing us off.
Without the draft, we would be competitive right now! With the draft, we can do more. Most of our draft this year will be guys for the future or depth. I'm hoping for plug and play lineman. Lineman and get an unexpected success story at CB......

only the idiots and/or misinformed would write off the Pats right now. Probably the same people that wrote them off after Game 4 last season. They will find a way to compensate for the loss of Revis/Browner. A better pass rush would be a great first way to start.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldman would be a good choice. He is a bit of a project as honestly the stats just aren't there but I do think the skills just haven't quite caught up with the athleticism with that kid. Give him a year or so working with the coaches and getting in an NFL weightroom and I think that kid turns into a very good player in the league.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldman kind of had a bad pro day, but watching the tape on him, he can play. He can slip right on down to 32.

Anyone think NE targets a LB early? looks that way to me.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick and Nick Caserio were at the Univ. of Maryland this past Thursday. Word is that they sort of snuck in and had several Maryland players work out. No one was allowed on the field except the Maryland coaches, players and the BB and NC. Conjecture is that they worked out a WR and RB and possibly a couple of linemen. I had to go look up who they might possibly look at. There are not a lot of seniors graduating. This is a young team. Seniors I thought might be in play................
Deon Long WR 6'0" 188
Tyler Cieiski RB 5'11" 280 ( a 280 lb running back....??? Holy Sh*t)
Jake Wheeler OL 6'7" 310
Spencer Myers DL 6'4" 275 (Chandler Jones clone)
A.J. Hendy CB 6'0" 200
Jeramiah Johnson CB 6'0" 193